• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mcgarnicle19

My bet with a Coyotes fan!

Rate this topic

Just in case I'm not nervous enough going into a game 7, I've got something additional on the line. I'm a DJ at a radio station in Canada and it just so happens that one of the other DJ's is a Coyotes fan, so before the series started we made a nasty bet on air. I went on his show one morning to challenge him to a bet and the stakes got raised pretty quick. In the end we decided on the loser has to come on the others show and eat something disgusting on air. If the Coyotes lose (god I hope they do) he has to eat a smoothie with raw octopus in it! But if the Wings lose I have to eat a smoothie filled with raw hot dogs and smelly cheese. By the way, cheese is my least favourite thing to eat. He's calling it his 'Desert Dog Smoothie.' So hopefully the Wings pull off a game 7 victory and I can torture a Phoenix fan with some octopus! Let's go Wings!!!

I hope you win too and in the name of entertainment I can understand the bet, however I think it's bad luck to bet on your own team. I never put money or anything else on the Wings.

We'll give you a pass since you are a DJ... you guys will do anything for ratings!

Guest CaliWingsNut

Real lame... he should have at least went w/ the new coyote tradition and chosen a snake smoothie.

hate cheese?

the hell is wrong with you

Hahaha. I know right? Cheese is one of the greatest things ever.

I think you're getting the better part of the deal regardless. Hotdogs and cheese would be something I'd eat if I wasn't a vegetarian. Octopus? Not so much.

Here it is, by request! I've finished torturing my Coyotes fan co-worker and he had to eat raw octopus blended together with ice cream. The link below will take you to my radio stations website and my most recent blog post which has the audio and pictures.

http://www.penticton.myezrock.com/blog/1124983

Here it is, by request! I've finished torturing my Coyotes fan co-worker and he had to eat raw octopus blended together with ice cream. The link below will take you to my radio stations website and my most recent blog post which has the audio and pictures.

http://www.penticton.myezrock.com/blog/1124983

:lol: awesome. Love the LGW shout out too :D I also enjoy that his name is Al :octo:

Guest scottj

Hmmm, when you say smoothie, the first thing I think of is a shaved *****. :D

LOL what the hell

But a shaved ***** still isn't really all that smooth.

Not to mention that they scratch unless they are declawed, and that they need their hair to keep warm and dry. It's abusive to shave them unless recommended by a vet for such things as ringworm. If you do shave them, keep them out of the sun until their hair grows back.

Cool bet with the Coyote fan. I have to give him credit for not being a ***** and backing out.

Oh, wait... *****... :idea:

Edited by 55fan

That is simply awesome. Props to the 'Yotes fan for manning up and following through with the bet.

After listening to the video, two things come to mind:

1) How long after the recording stopped did the guy wait to throw up

2) 6914_will-ferrell-cowbell.gifGotta have more cowbell