• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

alsport

Someone's not happy with Red Wings fans.....

Rate this topic

Tough s***. We have more fans than you. Deal with it. I'm sure no Coyotes started up with a Wings fan.

We throw Octopi, get used to it.

exactly, they throw crappy plastic snakes. Maybe they would have more fans if they Jobing arena wasn't quiet as a tomb. I don't buy the laid back fans BS. Come on Oakland has the raiders.

Its ok in a few years they won't be anymore coyotes fans in Phoenix after the team moves to Hamilton.

Edited by Ozzy318

Octopi throwing is as old a tradition as anything I can think of. It's what we do. If you did a little research, moron Coyotes fan, you'd realize the symbolism behind the octopus.

There's two C-words that get used too much on this board; class and Crosby . Sadly though, you'll never see one used to refer to the other.

Edited by Electrophile

:lol: I just emailed the guy with this:

http://www.fiveforhowling.com/2010/4/11/1415961/phoenix-to-face-detroit-in-first

Uh..... Detroit Fans Classless? Pay particular attention to #7 & #10 on his list. Ya, is he talking about beating me down and getting MY blood on his white jersey just for showing up to support my team? Ya, that's a classy, laid back yotes fan. Dude, rude fans are everywhere. It says in your bio that you are an avid Hockey fan, if you were, then you would now that already. Ever dealt with a Av's fan? Sharks fans? or a Preds fan? They're everywhere, get a clue, get to know the game or better yet, get a job at ESPN/ABC or NBC or Versus, because none of them know too much about hockey either and it seems you'd fit right in...

class!?! ...f*** this dude right up the ass! :)

lol...he can use his tears as lube. the whole coyotes playoff story has been nothing but red wings bashing and a massive cry fest. and they call wings fans classless to boot. anyone in a coyotes jersey probably wasn't tossed from the joe were they??

I'm confused by this part:

There’s no need to dump beer on them, wave car flags in their face, spend all three periods talking about how you went to 34 games at Joe Louis Arena in 1987, throw stuff on the ice, throw stuff at other people, talk crude to the arena staff, and whatever else you do that I didn’t cover in this list.

Ummm, what?

LOL @ this guy.

He's whining about a lack of "class," and then he says "Maybe you have to act uncivilized to survive in a city like Detroit." Now that's class. What the hell does that even mean? I love how ignorant all these morons are that love to bash Detroit fans like we're all animals because we live in the Detroit area. Any money says this guy's never even been to Michigan.

Stopped reading at "class".

Me too. I'm so tired of that word just lately.

Oh and grats on 3k posts.

I stopped reading when it listed the author as being from the Phoenix Coyotes Examiner.

Read the first few sentences and had to stop. I think my brain was starting to melt or something.

I am a Detroit fan... therefore I cannot read!