• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:12 AM

2K's GM mode off ice stuff kills EA. Ultimately though, the game play will continue to bring me back to EA because playing a 2K hockey game brings me back to the N64 days. I can't believe how brutal it is.

Yea agreed. I can't stand the 2k gameplay. EA's kills it in every way. It's the reverse for off ice features.

We need to get 2k and EA drunk in a room together.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#22 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:28 AM

very cool that you can play for the memorial cup now.

#23 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:13 AM

Yea agreed. I can't stand the 2k gameplay. EA's kills it in every way. It's the reverse for off ice features.

We need to get 2k and EA drunk in a room together.

Wouldn't that be nice.lol

Another thing about 2K that is good is their attention to detail of the arenas of NHL teams. most arenas in the game look fairly generic in EA games until you look around and you can notice that they aren't all the same. 2K has every arena in almost perfect detail. If fire shoots out somewhere in the real arena, 2K has it shooting out in their game. Their presentation is amazing too. EA is getting better at the build up cut scenes before the game but I still think 2K's look better except for the players who look like rectangles and squares.

The only reason I bought 2K10 was for the classic teams. Was I ever disappointed when I got the game home and found out that they didn't have them in the game anymore. It made me hate 2K even more.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#24 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

Wouldn't that be nice.lol

Another thing about 2K that is good is their attention to detail of the arenas of NHL teams. most arenas in the game look fairly generic in EA games until you look around and you can notice that they aren't all the same. 2K has every arena in almost perfect detail. If fire shoots out somewhere in the real arena, 2K has it shooting out in their game. Their presentation is amazing too. EA is getting better at the build up cut scenes before the game but I still think 2K's look better except for the players who look like rectangles and squares.

The only reason I bought 2K10 was for the classic teams. Was I ever disappointed when I got the game home and found out that they didn't have them in the game anymore. It made me hate 2K even more.

:lol: agree with everything you said. 2k didn't even release their nhl game in Australia this year!

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users