• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Any idea if Doan will be playing today?

He completed a full training session but is still not decided on if he will actually play or not.

My guess is that he will play, unless it's alot worse than they are letting on, I don't imagine he would want to miss this chance.

Not gonna jump off a bridge if they lose, but a win would be pretty sweet. I really want to see a Sharks-Wings series.

I think the game will be decided early. If the Wings can score on Bryz so he doesn't get "in the zone", and Howard gets to make some early stops to boost his confidence I believe the Wings will win.

Prediction:

3-1 Wings. Franzen, Zetterberg (EN), Lidstrom.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It really seems like when Howie is able to get a few routine saves in the early going to get him into a rhythm, the Wings win the vast majority of the time. Meanwhile, getting the first goal would on Bryz would really tilt the ice in our favour because Phoenix really prefers to play with a lead.

Watching Halak play last night got me pretty pumped for this game tonight and I'm confident that Howie is gonna have a nice bounce back game like he usually does.

Wings - 3

Phoenix - 0.5

I'm a bundle of nerves already! It's going to be a really long day! Just play like we all know you are capable of! Full 60 and leave it all on the ice! Please, please win! I've got round 2 tickets and would really like to use them!

:siren: :siren: Let's Go Wings!!! :siren: :siren:

Well, the Wings better come out on fire, because this will be the most physical game of the series, Doan or no Doan. Expect mega crashing and banging the first period. Now that their season is also on the line, the Wings should play with a lot more determination. I think the key is obviously to score first, otherwise the chances of them winning drop dramatically.

'Course, I predicted all this already, in the "Predictions for this series" thread, when they were down 2 games to 1:

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

So which situation is worse, this one, or the one a few years ago when the Wings were down to the Canucks 2-0 and headed back to Vancouver? I believe they'll win Game 4 on Tuesday and then it's best of 3.

My prediction is the road team wins all the last games - Wings in 7!

:sly:

Edited by Quadnational

I don't know if there is any truth to this, but on 97.1 just 20 minutes ago, they said that they were told from someone in the Wings organization that Franzen has been playing injured. I know obviously he just came off of that long injury, but is it possible that maybe he wasn't ready to come back, and they brought him in a little sooner to get that playoff spot and try to make a run?

Guest ZetterbergFourty

WIN THE ******* GAME!!! BRING ON THE SHARKS!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!! GO WINGS GO!!!

Kinda fueling off the habs (halak) last night as well!! GO WINGS!!!

+1, hell, +500.

Let's hear silence from the Coyotes, and singing from the Wings!

Red Wings, I ask you: What is GOOD?