• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Guest Trilobite

:nono:

Firstly, this won't be Lids last game. He's still a top D man in this league, regardless of the lesser production he's had this year. And while everyone is entitled to their own opinion on whether they expect him to return or not, I hate reading comments like that because I for one, am not ready to see Lids go.

Secondly, I disagree with everything else you said. After reading it, I wish I never had read, as that's just a huge mood killer.

LOL at Lidstrom being the best defenseman in the league. I love him as much as anyone for all he has done, but dude's pushing 40 and is a shell of his former self. Take of the homer glasses.

LOL at Lidstrom being the best defenseman in the league. I love him as much as anyone for all he has done, but dude's pushing 40 and is a shell of his former self. Take of the homer glasses.

Where did I say he's the best D man in the league? Maybe you should put on your reading glasses instead of telling me to take off my homer glasses.

I have prepared myself for a loss tonight, but my god that's going to suck with no wings hockey after April. The matchups for Round 2 and 3 with the Wings making it in would be awesome, both matchups in round 2 and any combo of the 4 teams for round 3. Seriously awesome hockey it would be. Please, please win.

My dog and i are donning our jerseys in preparation for the game,i have adjusted my wings shrine in my living room...all is ready for a winning wings team tonight!!...screw all you naysayers..you are bringing negative vibes and bad ju ju...go wings !!...big win tonight and on to the next round.

Guest Trilobite

Where did I say he's the best D man in the league? Maybe you should put on your reading glasses instead of telling me to take off my homer glasses.

Apologies. I read "a" as "the".

After my shower I checked my mail.. I did not look I just opened it and saw my name and under that was B Positive Southeastern Michigan... and I thought WHOA!!!!!!

Then I noticed it was my American Red Cross Blood Donor Card. that was My blood type and region....

But regardless I will "B Positive" here in "Southeast Michigan" for a Red Wings Win!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

This place is going to suck if the Wings lose tonight.

Ok.....we've tried ranting, cursing, analyzing, and all means of Hockey philosophy to try and coax a win..

How about Lord Stanley's prayer........

Our Red Wings who art in Phoenix, Hockey be thy name.

Thy will be done when the cup is won, on our ice & in our stands. Give us this day plentiful goals.

Forgive our penalties, but we won't forgive those who cross check against us.

Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to victory.

In the name of all the Redwing Fans, Lord Stanley & the Red Wing Players.

Amen..

That said......LET'S KICK SOME TONIGHT GUYS.......

GET IT DONE!!!!!!

as a lapsed catholic, that is without a doubt the greatest effin' thing i've ever read!!

eh-men!!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I remember a certain game seven eight years ago. I hope the result is the same.

I was lucky enough to be at that game and it was awesome. I remember the crowd chanting "We want Roy!" after Roy got pulled and the scoring slowed down. It's something I'll never forget.