• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

I'll say 3-1 Wings.

I can't believe how calm I am before a game like this. I almost had to remind myself a couple times today that it's Game 7 tonight. Maybe it's a sign that at 33 sports is getting lower and lower on my priority list. :wacko:

Edit: Or maybe after 4 Stanley Cups it doesn't fell like it's so life or death if we win or lose.

Edited by Barrie

I'll say 3-1 Wings.

I can't believe how calm I am before a game like this. I almost had to remind myself a couple times today that it's Game 7 tonight. Maybe it's a sign that at 33 sports is getting lower and lower on my priority list. :wacko:

Good to know. At 27, it means I only have a few more years of feeling like im going to wet myself before each playoff game :lol:

It's do or die time for the Wings! The dreaded game 7. I will always have bad feelings for game 7 since last year's finals, along with a couple other Wing fans. I have 3 superstitions that lead me to believe the Wings will be okay today. First, I had a dream the Wings lost. Last year in the Final game against the Pens I had a dream the Wings won and you all know how that went. I'm also going to wear my Ozzy home Jersey. So far this playoffs, every time I wore that jersey during a home game we lost but won when I wore it during away. Last but not least, every time I posted on a xxx posts for win threads we ended up losing, which I didn't post in this time around. I know that not everyone believes in superstitions but this is enough for me to not be shaking in my boots for the game :P

That being said, I hope the Wings step up. Each and every one of them including Ozzie for back up moral support for Howard (Which I also hope he won't even be needing).

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Filppula, Franzen)

Coyotoes 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Doesn't Mickey usually stay home on these trips? I'm happy he makes it out here.

During the regular season he does.

i've got my "game 7" hat on. first time i've worn it these playoffs. bought at the Joe the night we beat the s*** outta the Avs in game 7 and went on to win the cup. lets do it again tonight.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Let's Go Wings!!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Which should I wear, the Datsyuk jersey or the Yzerman jersey?