• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Well, we played good but can we say it is a good period? No. You should score when you play good. The Yotes were outplayed by us in this period but we did not score. If the Wings do not come out with the same heart, it would be another typical Wings-Yotes game.

First period:

Good:

Good shots

Nice collapsing PP

Good PK (no Yotes shots on PP)

Decent mid-ice

Won 10 of 16 faceoffs

Bad:

Couple bad turnovers early

No goal.

Others have mentioned it will be one of those games where we outplay our opponent and let in a backbreaker. It sure does feel like one of those games.

Please stop saying that Bryzgolav is hot. Detroit is doing what they always do: making every goaltender look like a superstar.

x2. He made a couple great saves on Filppula, but hasn't faced that many amazing shots.

If we keep playing like this there is no way we lose. The problem is continuing to play like this.

Edited by Z and D for the C

I really hate the FSN studio team.

I don't mind Larry that much, but Mickey York and John Keating bug the s*** out of me. They both talk in EXACTLY the same annoying sort of style. Maybe I could handle one, but not two.

Ugh.

Yeah, well be grateful you aren't stuck with Versus. For a minute there I though we were gonna get FSD. NO such luck. I must admit I vented some of my pent up s*** at that point. :ph34r:

Guest Lidstromboli

Yeah, well be grateful you aren't stuck with Versus. For a minute there I though we were gonna get FSD. NO such luck. I must admit I vented some of my pent up s*** at that point. :ph34r:

yeah that professional group of broadcasters aint got s*** on fsn