Good shots

Nice collapsing PP

Good PK (no Yotes shots on PP)

Decent mid-ice

Won 10 of 16 faceoffs

Bad:

Couple bad turnovers early

No goal.

Others have mentioned it will be one of those games where we outplay our opponent and let in a backbreaker. It sure does feel like one of those games.

I didn't notice that but it's great news. On our last win 3 of our 4 goals (minus the empty netter) was off face off wins. Hopefully that continues for the rest of the game :thumbup:

It feels like Bryz is going to have his best game and beat us. I really hope this isn't the case, but so far he's getting to the puck. I still think we are making him look good. He's not really come up with spectacular saves. But, he's been in position. I think we are shooting the puck right at him. Franzen did that twice, with sure goals if he just gets it up a foot in the air.

Good period, good opportunities.... just keep shooting and dominating the play and the goals will follow. And contrary to what other people have said, I think Franzen is playing with a lot of intensity out there and has had some good opportunities.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

When the potato was introduced in Ireland, the population doubled over the next 100 years.

Good period, good opportunities.... just keep shooting and dominating the play and the goals will follow. And contrary to what other people have said, I think Franzen is playing with a lot of intensity out there and has had some good opportunities.

Franzen was one of the most noticeable wings. The forwards do look like they have jump, but they aren't quite connecting yet. I really wish they'd shoot more. They're still looking for perfect plays, and they are hesitating. A couple times they passed up shots from center of the ice and only got a shot from out wide. THROW IT INTO THE CROWD!

Guest Lidstromboli

what the hell is with the camera work on fsd? it's starting to make me dizzy

What's all this Bryz-this and Bryz-that s***? Howard hasn't let a goal in either, the Wings are dominating on both sides of the puck, and just need to finish up. If we play like this for 40 more minutes then I'm not worried. Considering the circumstances, the Yotes are playing like crap.

Chris

Guest Four

Bryz is looking shaky moving across the crease. Lets get some back door action boys!

What's all this Bryz-this and Bryz-that s***? Howard hasn't let a goal in either, the Wings are dominating on both sides of the puck, and just need to finish up. If we play like this for 40 more minutes then I'm not worried. Considering the circumstances, the Yotes are playing like crap.

Chris

You are 100% correct :thumbup:

...However, as a Wings fan, how many times have you seen us kick the other teams ass all over the ice, then blow the game on a softie.

Well this is game 7. So may the better team win!!! (That means us! :cool: )

Guest Howard He Do It?!

In other Detroit sports news, the Tigers lose 2-0.

Thanks Raburn!