• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Hopefully they were embarrassed last game, and come back in this one loaded with piss and vinegar. Getting spanked 5-2 on home ice should make them spank PHX on their ice.

It's hard to hate the Coyotes, in fact I was disappointed I had to cheer against them this series, so if they win it won't phase me much. That said, the Wings are going to take it tonight. The Wings will bounce back very strong so Bryzgalov will have to put on a clinic to pull this out. Beat him early and finish your chances, don't give them anything.

Oh man coming on these forums and reading 'Game 7' just got me SOOOO nervous. kjsdkjgsgs

Wings MUST come out and play their best hockey of the year! Score early, fast and often! 60 minutes no sitting back and you fellas got this!!

GO HOWIE!! SHUT THEM YOTES DOWN!

LET'S GO RED WINGS LET'S GO!!

I've been quiet positive this season compared to last season.. but when they continue to rack up pathetic performances one will eventually lose all hope...simple as that

fair weather fan ? You should know what the Wings are capable of. The only question with tonights game is which Wings team will show up?? I know they can Win any given night, problem is will they come to play or be the team that plays as though they don't want to put in effort to win.