• Please log in to reply
1511 replies to this topic

#121 RedwingsPwn

RedwingsPwn

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

Looks like no Doan tonight ... maybe ...

http://blog.mlive.co...-less_vs_r.html

#122 heed316

heed316

Greenman strikes down the Wings foes

• PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

+1 for that fine choice of beer. If I didn't have an 8am final tomorrow I would be right there with ya.

No finals for me until Friday! Lucky me :thumbup:

#123 AFwinger

AFwinger

Let's Go Redwings!!!

• Gold Booster
  • 840 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

Lets GO REDWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO Wings, GO Blue!

#124 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

Don't think the Wings will pull this off.I'm just being completely honest with you guys,and it has nothing to with negativity.It was in the stars for Phx even before this series started.They've never won a playoff series as the Coyotes,they're on the verge of not even having a team in Phoenix.What a way to win their first playoff series and against a great rich franchise like the Red Wings.Sorry guys but the playoffs for us ends tonight and it maybe Nicklas Lidstroms last game in his long successful history as A Detroit Red Wing.

:nono:

Firstly, this won't be Lids last game. He's still a top D man in this league, regardless of the lesser production he's had this year. And while everyone is entitled to their own opinion on whether they expect him to return or not, I hate reading comments like that because I for one, am not ready to see Lids go.

Secondly, I disagree with everything else you said. After reading it, I wish I never had read, as that's just a huge mood killer.

#125 WinginCanada

WinginCanada

Prospect

• 48 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:28 PM

I'm bringing the lucky Yzerman jersey out of retirement today. Wings win 5-3 :ph34r:

Edited by WinginCanada, 27 April 2010 - 06:28 PM.

#126 T.OWingsFan

T.OWingsFan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

Please God. Please God. Please God.

#127 Chelichic

Chelichic

4th Line Grinder

• Gold Booster
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:35 PM

GO WINGS!!!!

:P

#128 Trilobite

Trilobite

Prospect

• 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

:nono:

Firstly, this won't be Lids last game. He's still a top D man in this league, regardless of the lesser production he's had this year. And while everyone is entitled to their own opinion on whether they expect him to return or not, I hate reading comments like that because I for one, am not ready to see Lids go.

Secondly, I disagree with everything else you said. After reading it, I wish I never had read, as that's just a huge mood killer.

LOL at Lidstrom being the best defenseman in the league. I love him as much as anyone for all he has done, but dude's pushing 40 and is a shell of his former self. Take of the homer glasses.

#129 gcom007

gcom007

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:39 PM

More No-Doan for Game 7 links, updated just moments ago:

http://blogs.phoenix...y_in_critic.php
-Elliot...does not panic.

#130 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,729 posts

LOL at Lidstrom being the best defenseman in the league. I love him as much as anyone for all he has done, but dude's pushing 40 and is a shell of his former self. Take of the homer glasses.

Where did I say he's the best D man in the league? Maybe you should put on your reading glasses instead of telling me to take off my homer glasses.

#131 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts

I have prepared myself for a loss tonight, but my god that's going to suck with no wings hockey after April. The matchups for Round 2 and 3 with the Wings making it in would be awesome, both matchups in round 2 and any combo of the 4 teams for round 3. Seriously awesome hockey it would be. Please, please win.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#132 swedishseven

swedishseven

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

My dog and i are donning our jerseys in preparation for the game,i have adjusted my wings shrine in my living room...all is ready for a winning wings team tonight!!...screw all you naysayers..you are bringing negative vibes and bad ju ju...go wings !!...big win tonight and on to the next round.

#133 Trilobite

Trilobite

Prospect

• 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

Where did I say he's the best D man in the league? Maybe you should put on your reading glasses instead of telling me to take off my homer glasses.

Apologies. I read "a" as "the".

#134 Hockeytown_Ryan

Hockeytown_Ryan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

After my shower I checked my mail.. I did not look I just opened it and saw my name and under that was B Positive Southeastern Michigan... and I thought WHOA!!!!!!

Then I noticed it was my American Red Cross Blood Donor Card. that was My blood type and region....

But regardless I will "B Positive" here in "Southeast Michigan" for a Red Wings Win!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!

#135 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

Just something to note... the 3 other series were closed out at the losing team's home.
40 for life.

#136 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,894 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

Come on boys, let's win for Lids as your birthday gift to him!! :siren:

#137 zettermaberg

zettermaberg

Come on Fhqwgads!

• PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

Coming out of hiding/lurking to join the Game 7 party. The beer is cold and the lucky dinner is hot. No goal prediction, but I am looking forward to what I expect will be a Red Wings victory!
“When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to drink a lot on Christmas and be drunk." - Pavel Datsyuk

Whatever keeps you skating like that, Pavel...

#138 sharomyga

sharomyga

He delivers

• Silver Booster
  • 382 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

LET'S GO WINGS!!! TEAR THEM APART!!!
"Pavel, you wear the 'A' on your jersey as a team leader. What does that mean to you?"
"A lot. So much that I put an 'A' on all my clothes. I wear an 'A' everywhere."
П. Дацюк
"I don't have percentage, alcohol has percentage"
П. Дацюк
-----------
Posted Image
-----------
My website

#139 wingsownnhl43

wingsownnhl43

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip