• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingForever44

Officials for tonights game

Rate this topic

Does anyone know who the officials will be for tonights game? I cant seem to find out anywhere, I really hope they dont give us O'Halleron, he always tries to screw us, also Fraisier is crooked too. Well will no matter what, the wings always over come adversity unlike those other teams that get help from the league like the penguings or blackhawks.

Whew! At least NHL understood whats at stake here, this will be an awesome game, im predicting Cleary gets a goal. I was at game 7 last year against the ducks, id be there tonight if I live in Michigan haha.

Well, the game is in Phoenix.

I...have nothing bad to say about those officials. Wow, that's a first.

same here...

Regardless though, I think the number of referees I've disliked has become so high that it wouldn't matter who reffed I'd still have beef.

Side note - I've noticed O'Halloran is actually a pretty good ref who calls games fair when they don't involve Detroit.

same here...

Regardless though, I think the number of referees I've disliked has become so high that it wouldn't matter who reffed I'd still have beef.

Side note - I've noticed O'Halloran is actually a pretty good ref who calls games fair when they don't involve Detroit.

O'Halloran has killed us in the past, but last year I actually found myself hoping to see him officiating the big games. He is at least consistent and in my opinion has developed into one of the fairer playoff refs...at least you know what he's going to call and when he's going to call it, unlike a lot of the ******-crew refs out there.

O'Halloran has killed us in the past, but last year I actually found myself hoping to see him officiating the big games. He is at least consistent and in my opinion has developed into one of the fairer playoff refs...at least you know what he's going to call and when he's going to call it, unlike a lot of the ******-crew refs out there.

Those would be penalties against the Wings (between the puck drop and final horn)!

Hopefully the guys tonight do a good job and we don't get jobbed in the Jobing barn--but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

hmm...should be an interesting game to say the least

Sutherland was the referee who made the BUTT call on Homer.... He's Buttman's butt man.

BUTT CALL

Sutherland tried to f@ck with the Wings tonight but the Wings would have none of that crap. Too bad Sutherland, you won't be collecting your bonus from Buttman.