• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wings43

More nervous by the second!

Rate this topic

I'm feeling the same way. I rushed to get all my work done early today, and am now left with 2.5ish hours of nothing until the puck drops. I think I'll spend the next little bit deciding which jersey holds the luck tonight. That should kill at least 15 minutes. Argh.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

im excited for this game. i knew right after the first two games were played that this was gonna go 7. and were there.

god i love playoff hockey :clap:

seriously it is really starting to get to me. i cant even imagen how the players feel right now.

You remind me of Puffy 1 hour ago. Homemade Moonshine does wonders, I highly recommend it!

My parents "caught me" when I was 11 and they took me to a dr and had me circumcised several weeks later. They thought that would stop me, but boy were they wrong!

Oh yeah...Go Wings!

You remind me of Puffy 1 hour ago. Homemade Moonshine does wonders, I highly recommend it!

My parents "caught me" when I was 11 and they took me to a dr and had me circumcised several weeks later. They thought that would stop me, but boy were they wrong!

Oh yeah...Go Wings!

Uh...what?

Oh yeah...Go Wings!

............... :blink:

I don't think you need anymore moonshine.

Guest mindfly

I guess it's more normal to be excited and looking forward to it... for me.. im sick to my stomach and don't really want the game to be played because i will be so disappointed if they choke