• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wings43

More nervous by the second!

Rate this topic

I don't feel anything. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I don't hate the yotes. I also think this has a negative effect on the Wings. They don't seem to hate them either.

If the Wings can't win a game 7 in the first round they have no business thinking about Stanley. Sadly I don't believe this is our year at all.

I told the fiance I'd take her shooping to make the time before the game go as slow as possible. Were gonna head to BWW bout 8 so not much time left.

PLEASE PULL THROUGH BOYS!!!!!!

You remind me of Puffy 1 hour ago. Homemade Moonshine does wonders, I highly recommend it!

My parents "caught me" when I was 11 and they took me to a dr and had me circumcised several weeks later. They thought that would stop me, but boy were they wrong!

Oh yeah...Go Wings!

...cool story? :scared:

they have classic games available on NHL gamecenter so i'm watching Patrick Roy's last game for Montreal. This is great! it's weird to see #13 and it's Kozlov or #8 and it's Larionov.

You remind me of Puffy 1 hour ago. Homemade Moonshine does wonders, I highly recommend it!

My parents "caught me" when I was 11 and they took me to a dr and had me circumcised several weeks later. They thought that would stop me, but boy were they wrong!

Oh yeah...Go Wings!

******* EPIC

Guest Crymson

seriously it is really starting to get to me. i cant even imagen how the players feel right now.

I'm thinking the Coyotes are more nervous than the Wings, given the lack of playoff experience.