• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BiscuitBoss

Nicknames

Rate this topic

I was reading some articles and it came to me. How about Jimmy "the lip", or Jimmy "Swiss Cheese" Howard? In these days of a weaker team we need a goalie that can carry us, not a wet behind the ears braggart. -update- ....sometimes it is painful to hear truth. My problem was with Howard running his mouth in the papers, while we have a Hall Of Famer on the bench. It is my feeling that a young player or any player should be humble and not give the other team ammo. See walter smith and terry glenn.

Edited by BiscuitBoss

I was reading some articles and it came to me. How about Jimmy "the lip", or Jimmy "Swiss Cheese" Howard? In these days of a weaker team we need a goalie that can carry us, not a wet behind the ears braggart.

How about a nickname for you. I think dumbass is pretty fitting.

Don't question the mighty BISCUIT BOSS!

No s***, he's nearing legendary status.

Jimmy"Swiss Cheese" Howard. I like it, a goalie full of holes.

(or are they little holes? you know,so the goal cam can see through.)

I was reading some articles and it came to me. How about Jimmy "the lip", or Jimmy "Swiss Cheese" Howard? In these days of a weaker team we need a goalie that can carry us, not a wet behind the ears braggart.

You and used Neutrogena have quite a bit in common. Let's see if you can't figure out what that is.