• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ACE

Ray Ferraro

Rate this topic

Your brutal. Ferraro has been one of the best colour commentators in the league for the past 4 or 5 years. Completely neutral in this one, but is not afraid to call out players on either side who do something stupid.

The fact that his son is in the organization aside, he was great tonight. In fact, he is one of the few guys (along with Bob McKenzie) who regularly give the Wings their due.

If you're gonna gripe about anybody on TSN, I'd say Darren Pang is the more obvious target. I really hope they don't renew his contract. I actually think Ferraro is probably the best in the business at the "1 Up 1 Down" style of commentating. Pierre and Milbury are unbearable and I think Razor does a much better job than Murph too. Sometimes Ferraro gets a little carried away with his passionate rants, but he's got a keen eye for on-ice developments and I don't find his commentary abrasive at all.

If you're gonna gripe about anybody on TSN, I'd say Darren Pang is the more obvious target. I really hope they don't renew his contract. I actually think Ferraro is probably the best in the business at the "1 Up 1 Down" style of commentating. Pierre and Milbury are unbearable and I think Razor does a much better job than Murph too. Sometimes Ferraro gets a little carried away with his passionate rants, but he's got a keen eye for on-ice developments and I don't find his commentary abrasive at all.

what's wrong with Panger?!

Guest mjtm77

Is anyone else watching this game on TSN Ray Ferraro is BRUTAL .It is so obvious that he is pulling for

the cyotes it is sickining.

all I heard were good things about the wings exept the whole players on the wings are old and get tired thing. Don't know what ur on he deffinitly was not rooting for the yotes

Ferraro is neutral, i listen to him ever day on team 1040 vancouver, the homer vancouver djs always gloat about the canucks and then ferraro will remind them they have won nothing.... i lov it

I agree. I also listen to him on The Team 1040 and he has nothing but high regard for the Wings. He always speaks very highly of them. He has earned my respect.

I'll take anyone over Emerick, or that one guy from VS... I don't know his damn name, because he sucks, and his voice is more annoying than Emerick's.

Gotta say I like Keating, but I like Redmond better, even if he's always talkin' about composites and wooden sticks, and what old time hockey was like. He's honest, and doesn't seem to have a TV persona, he's just his humble self and analyzes everything how it is, without his bias for the Wings getting in the way of giving either team credit or lack-there-of.