• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

2010 Round 2 Photoshop War: San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

Sharks fan or no, you seriously ought to patent that. There's not a Wings fan I know who wouldn't want that. :lol:

Oh man, I wish, but even though it's already been made public (so no design patent possible), I couldn't do it for the same reason Matt can't use the Wing's logo on his site. The NHL and the Wings merchandising legal arms would be all over it for trademark infringement.

But thanks, I did feel like it was clever, and seriously patted myself hard on the back when I made it! :D

Grypho - You're really good and talented enough to become a Wingnut. You DO know that, right? :D

I don't know if I told you all last time or not, but I like the Wings a lot, and consider them my second team. I do WANT them to lose to the Sharks, and want the Sharks to win the Cup this year, no doubting, but I was also solidly on the Wings bandwagon in 2007 after we lost to them, and that loyalty tier hasn't changed.

Edited by Grypho

Can someone please take the "Death to Smoochy" movie posters and turn it into "Death to Setoguchi"? You can even leave the film's tagline-- "Get ready for an unexpected hit"-- on it.

BTW, I don't want Setoguchi to actually die.

I don't know if I told you all last time or not, but I like the Wings a lot, and consider them my second team. I do WANT them to lose to the Sharks, and want the Sharks to win the Cup this year, no doubting, but I was also solidly on the Wings bandwagon in 2007 after we lost to them, and that loyalty tier hasn't changed.

:thumbup: Right now, the Sharks are my second team - at least in the playoffs. :cool: You and 'your people' who are visiting here are class acts. What a refreshing change!

Can someone please take the "Death to Smoochy" movie posters and turn it into "Death to Setoguchi"? You can even leave the film's tagline-- "Get ready for an unexpected hit"-- on it.

BTW, I don't want Setoguchi to actually die.

my quickie

set2.gif