• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Bring on the Sharks --- Again!

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

We saw tonight what this team is capable of when its players put their minds fully to the task.

Let's show the Sharks their usual door---early in the playoffs!

:thumbup:

so when does the series start?

Either thursday or friday. I hope it would be friday so one more day rest would be good. I think it will be a good series to watch.

Thursday.

ugh, my bad. Is all series starting on Thursday?

Guest mindfly

Must be fun for datsyuk facing russias two best goaltender's, also olympic teammates :thumbup:

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Apparently there is a concert in that arena on Friday. Looks like game 1 will be on Thursday.

It'll start Thursday given the concerts scheduled this weekend. No doubt about it.

As far as the next round, I'm really excited, but realistically, we're going to have to play a whole lot better and more consistently to win. San Jose's got a lot more firepower than Phoenix and Phoenix still lit us up in 4 of the 7 games. We got lucky when we pulled out game 2 despite a sloppy effort, as in the end, it was the difference most likely. But if we give San Jose four sloppy efforts, they'll win four games and the series. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, and I'm pumped, but this series was not comforting to me considering it's only going to get harder from here on out.

Then again, can the Sharks really win? That'd put them in the semi's...that can't really happen, can it? It's the Sharks, they always blow it...

Well, yeah, I'm pumped...can't wait for Thursday!!!

Could be the best thing to happen to the Sharks.

If they get by us, they put the 'choker' label to rest, as well as give themselves a great shot at a Cup. And even if they lose, there's no real shame in it.

Wings were reminded of something important this series: how to beat a team that truly plays as a team. That Setocuchi line was lights out for the Sharks against the happy-to-be-there Avs, but it remains to be seen whether they can play as well from top to bottom as Phoenix. Nabby's not nearly the goalie Bryzgalov is right now. The Wings need to build off this series in the next round, continue playing a team game, and they'll be in good shape.

Edited by Third Man In

Should be a good series. I'm expecting a physical series right off the bat. Can't wait till thursday.

ANd series should start on thursday, a concert at hp will be on friday and saturday as the eagles are coming to town. Second game should be on sunday, ij ust hope the sunday game is not in the morning.

But should be a good fought series. If the Sharks win, our pysch will be wayy upp since most of our playoff ghosts\demons are there and if they lose, they haveno shame to lose to the wings.

Here to a good fought series. I've been waiting for this series since 2007. Should be a epic series.

Should be a good series. I'm expecting a physical series right off the bat. Can't wait till thursday.

ANd series should start on thursday, a concert at hp will be on friday and saturday as the eagles are coming to town. Second game should be on sunday, ij ust hope the sunday game is not in the morning.

But should be a good fought series. If the Sharks win, our pysch will be wayy upp since most of our playoff ghosts\demons are there and if they lose, they haveno shame to lose to the wings.

Here to a good fought series. I've been waiting for this series since 2007. Should be a epic series.

I can see you've been around here for over a year now, but I'm sure we'll see more of you in the next two weeks. So welcome to the boards! :thumbup:

This is the series lots of us were looking forward to having last season...but my boys pulled the usual and took off early for the putting greens. I'm pumped at the chance to exercise the demons of seasons past...and there's no better way than by playing the wings. To be the best, you have to beat the best. No team has been on top for longer than you guys. It should be a freakin' awesome series. If Thornton, Patty, and Heater get it going I love what this team is capable of. If they remain missing in the postseason, I don't like our chances.

Very very ready for this. Good luck.