• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Four

Happy Birthday Lidstrom

Rate this topic

NOt sure how many of you saw Jimmy's post game interview but when asked about Lids playing like a 40 he laughed, an honest to goodness, that was a funny question laugh, then said, I don't see it, you know people say he lost a step out there but I still think he is the best out there.

True dat J-HO!

I will take three more years of lids please!

NO announcement, their are supposed close friends saying he will hang them up and then supposed close friends who say his competitive fire is as strong as ever, and he will not retire.

I am praying Holland says:

"Hey man, I said a long time ago, you walk and I walk. But what about a couple more years, I mean come on man this s*** is fun!!"

In all seriousness, if he walks than I say congrats on an unbelievable career and thanks for always being a Red Wing, you were more than anyone could have asked you to be."

However if he comes back this would be me:

Doan-n64kid1.jpg

Thanks to HanKarin40 from the yotes photoshop thread!

I think it was Mickey who said at some point that when he wished Lids an early happy birthday before the game, Lids said not to tell anybody...and by that point they had been bringing it up periodically throughout the game and pregame so Mickey just laughed and said "oh well!"

Happy Birthday Nick! Continue aging like fine wine, and continue playing Red Wing hockey!

Edited by PenaltyShot 96