• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

How Does a Goalie Stop This?

Rate this topic

Easy. If the goalie was a steel wall covering the entire net, it'd be stopped. That'd be kinda cool, but illegal I think presently.

Bettman is looking into maybe allowing the Penguins to use that method of goaltending though.

Guest mindfly

Bryzgalov should have known that's one of datsyuk's top3 moves on break-aways... :sly:

This is the only way I know to stop a Dat's breakaway. Even then it's only 50/50 if he has his head up.

HAHAHAHAHA God I loved this play. I remember watching it live. I also love how you can hear, "Spread my wings and fly..." in the background. HAHAHAHAHA

Event eh Turco move I believe he credit Hull for the pass, the man is walking humilty, jeeeez go figure that, someone in the Red Wings locker room realizes the team is bigger than him and has humility about himself.

I mean it is not like the Wings have had some of the must humble players (also really talented Lids, Yzerman, etc...) who put the team before them!

Man I love being a fan of the Red Wings, it is tough for the other teams I root for though, as I have started to expect this success from all of the teams I root for.

Here's what Datsyuk said about his 2 goals tonight. Modest to say the least.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/04/red_wings_dominate_coyotes_6-1.html

Modest but correct. This is a game of bounces and the first goal goes off a Yote skate almost perfectly to Datsyuk's stick. His move on the second is just as awesome as the quick transition of Raffie to Zetterberg who makes the perfect pass to Pavel at the line.

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Maybe call his cell phone?

It'd be the funniest thing if his phone rang and he just started dancing to James Brown. "I feel good..."

This is the only way I know to stop a Dat's breakaway. Even then it's only 50/50 if he has his head up.

Even then, I could totally see him just chip the puck over the sliding goalie and then just accept the "trip" while watching the puck limp into the net.

Even then, I could totally see him just chip the puck over the sliding goalie and then just accept the "trip" while watching the puck limp into the net.

His awareness is good enough so that he would see Hasek coming. That way he can have fun with it. Do a between the legs shot or something.