17 replies to this topic

#1 Paolino99

Paolino99

Rookie

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:15 AM

Bye Bye Vernon Fiddler!!! :punk:

And Yandle...have a good summer,now you can trip everything you want!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Posted Image

#2 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:24 AM

To the rest of the Coyotes, I think you'll be pretty scary next season if you continue at the pace you're going :thumbup:

O.o

#3 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:01 AM

The Coyotes were a really tough 1st round team. They deserve lots of credit and should able to build on their success this season next year. Good luck to them in '10-'11.
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#4 Lidstrom for life

Lidstrom for life

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

What was it Mickey York said? We wish you a safe and happy off season :hehe:

Seriously though, that was a great series and Phoenix has the potential to do some damage in the near future.
credits to hobbit-face for my icon.

#5 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:40 AM

adios coyotes! there's lots of nice golf courses in phoenix...

hopefully their attendance is so piss poor again next year that there's no other option than relocation.

Operation Phoenix = Failed.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#6 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

Get the hell out of the desert. You don't belong there.

#7 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:42 AM

great season and great first round series coyotes. nothing but respect for this team.

#8 lookalive07

lookalive07

--19--

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:52 AM

Yeah...when they were raising their sticks thanking their fans, it kind of made me feel like an ass that we beat them so badly. Yet at the same time, those are the fans who only 5% of probably showed up to regular season games...so I didn't feel too awful. Hopefully their attendance is better next season.

Posted Image

#9 Lord Stanely

Lord Stanely

Rookie

• Pip
  • 163 posts
  • Location:North Central Iowa, via Chicago, via Adrian, MI; via Warren

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

Yeah...when they were raising their sticks thanking their fans, it kind of made me feel like an ass that we beat them so badly. Yet at the same time, those are the fans who only 5% of probably showed up to regular season games...so I didn't feel too awful. Hopefully their attendance is better next season.

I got really sick of hearing VS' and NBC announcers say: "Well folks, it's YET ANOTHER sell out crowd here tonight" they made it sound like it was an everyday occurence.
Stuck in God-forsaken North Central Iowa with no hockey, hills, food or trees!

#10 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:56 AM

Hopefully the fans stick with this team. For all the grumbling and groaning I've done about them, it was a real class move to stick around to the end of last night's domination and cheer their team for what was a great season. It's a shame that people in the desert slept on it for so long, but maybe they'll be more appreciative.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#11 Wings3:16

Wings3:16

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:13 PM

One thing I learned; I dislike Jovanovski a LOT
Wings in 2013...Bring the Cup back to Hockeytown!

#12 Ant Low

Ant Low

Chances Make Champions

• PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9bQH0u8jgE"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p9bQH0u8jgE[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKnwP7T-wzE"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NKnwP7T-wzE[/url]

In all seriousness though, I guess I did feel a little bad, they put in some damn good work and gave us a good fight. I dont necessarily like doan, but you gotta feel bad for the guy working so hard and then ending up not being able to play, and then on top of that while hes out, his team loses. Oh well, the cup will make me feel better. :lol:

Edited by Ant Low, 28 April 2010 - 12:28 PM.

#13 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:26 PM

So long, and thanks for all the snakes.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#14 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:42 PM

The Wings overpowered the Yotes, plain and simple. They really convinced everyone that they should go to the second round.

Yandle, Aucoin, Fiddler, Doan, and Jovo are people who I hated in this series. Aucoin opened his mouth on the radio and he got his candy ass served to him on a platter. Yandle is just a complete ****** (worthless pile of s***, for clarification) for tripping Zetterberg after the goal. Fiddler just cried all the time and did his best to make a dirty play here and there. As much as I liked Doan in the past, I call what happened to him Karma. You don't go around acting like the worlds biggest ****** bag and not expect the Hockey Gods to get upset. A lot of cheap hits and when he did not have the puck he was constantly causing interference (which he got called for once). Even with Doan in the lineup, there is no way to avoid the ass beating that we dished out in Game 7. Jovo is another guy who I used to like, you have a lot of bark but little or no bite at all.

To the Coyotes I dislike, I hope you enjoyed Game 7, it was a special home delivery from the heart of Detroit.

The rest of the Yotes I fairly liked and wish them to prosper in Phoenix. Glad to see you show the support to the fans and I'd love to see you guys wreck the Blackhawks and Sharks in playoffs to come.

I also hated how they cried to the Refs every time the play was whistled dead. I also hated the "Us Against the World" mentality. Its so goddamn cliche and every team is against the rest of the world. Find something a little more original, maybe it might work next time. If you guys spent less time whining and more time focused on defensive coverage it might have ended differently.
40 for life.

#15 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:47 PM

So long, and thanks for all the snakes.

yep, and next round, as we hitch-hike our way across the galaxy, we'll say "so long, and thanks for all the fish"!
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#16 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,612 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

Good luck with Jerry Reinsdorf.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#17 Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Jr. Prospect

• 22 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Yandle is just a complete ****** (worthless pile of s***, for clarification) for tripping Zetterberg after the goal.

Pretty much the only major gripe I had the whole series. Other than that, great series to PHX, pretty much had a feeling it was going to go 7. I hope things work out for the Phoenix fans but I just don't see it happening.

#18 skyphoenix

skyphoenix

JIMMEH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:29 PM

At least they put up more of a fight than the Blue Jackets last season. :lol:

Posted Image