• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Paolino99

Happy Holidays Coyotes!

Rate this topic

Yeah...when they were raising their sticks thanking their fans, it kind of made me feel like an ass that we beat them so badly. Yet at the same time, those are the fans who only 5% of probably showed up to regular season games...so I didn't feel too awful. Hopefully their attendance is better next season.

Yeah...when they were raising their sticks thanking their fans, it kind of made me feel like an ass that we beat them so badly. Yet at the same time, those are the fans who only 5% of probably showed up to regular season games...so I didn't feel too awful. Hopefully their attendance is better next season.

I got really sick of hearing VS' and NBC announcers say: "Well folks, it's YET ANOTHER sell out crowd here tonight" they made it sound like it was an everyday occurence.

Hopefully the fans stick with this team. For all the grumbling and groaning I've done about them, it was a real class move to stick around to the end of last night's domination and cheer their team for what was a great season. It's a shame that people in the desert slept on it for so long, but maybe they'll be more appreciative.

In all seriousness though, I guess I did feel a little bad, they put in some damn good work and gave us a good fight. I dont necessarily like doan, but you gotta feel bad for the guy working so hard and then ending up not being able to play, and then on top of that while hes out, his team loses. Oh well, the cup will make me feel better. :lol: Edited by Ant Low

The Wings overpowered the Yotes, plain and simple. They really convinced everyone that they should go to the second round.

Yandle, Aucoin, Fiddler, Doan, and Jovo are people who I hated in this series. Aucoin opened his mouth on the radio and he got his candy ass served to him on a platter. Yandle is just a complete ****** (worthless pile of s***, for clarification) for tripping Zetterberg after the goal. Fiddler just cried all the time and did his best to make a dirty play here and there. As much as I liked Doan in the past, I call what happened to him Karma. You don't go around acting like the worlds biggest ****** bag and not expect the Hockey Gods to get upset. A lot of cheap hits and when he did not have the puck he was constantly causing interference (which he got called for once). Even with Doan in the lineup, there is no way to avoid the ass beating that we dished out in Game 7. Jovo is another guy who I used to like, you have a lot of bark but little or no bite at all.

To the Coyotes I dislike, I hope you enjoyed Game 7, it was a special home delivery from the heart of Detroit.

The rest of the Yotes I fairly liked and wish them to prosper in Phoenix. Glad to see you show the support to the fans and I'd love to see you guys wreck the Blackhawks and Sharks in playoffs to come.

I also hated how they cried to the Refs every time the play was whistled dead. I also hated the "Us Against the World" mentality. Its so goddamn cliche and every team is against the rest of the world. Find something a little more original, maybe it might work next time. If you guys spent less time whining and more time focused on defensive coverage it might have ended differently.

Yandle is just a complete ****** (worthless pile of s***, for clarification) for tripping Zetterberg after the goal.

Pretty much the only major gripe I had the whole series. Other than that, great series to PHX, pretty much had a feeling it was going to go 7. I hope things work out for the Phoenix fans but I just don't see it happening.