• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CanadaBoy

History will be made: Datsyuk/Zetterberg

Rate this topic

i think this is an brilliant idea...not because it is dats and Z...but to pick plays of the current POs to create new "history will be made"-scenes. And the question is just great!

for sure, the question at the end is perfect because it applies to both Z and Dats...

That's awesome!!! :thumbup:

EDIT: Plus it doesn't have to be just Datsyuk's commercial (although he is the main guy). Z made a great pass too.

I feel like that's why the commercial rewinds as far back as it does. Obviously, the all do - but it just feels so poignant to wind down with Zetterberg making the outlet pass.

Amazing commercial, great to see the NHL capitalizing on this marketing campaign.

I feel like that's why the commercial rewinds as far back as it does. Obviously, the all do - but it just feels so poignant to wind down with Zetterberg making the outlet pass.

Amazing commercial, great to see the NHL capitalizing on this marketing campaign.

Nice that it rewinds back that far and shows pav embrace z in the start. Commercial is for both of them since they were both drafted late. Epic.