• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

PP Goal for the habs.

Is anyone just completely unimpressed with this caps team? There not playing that badly just really unimpressive. Whilst I always doubted their defensive abilities I always thought of them as a threat. However after watching them in the first round I don't think they can match up with any of the top 4 from the west.

Not underestimating what the Caps have done in this regular season but it is quite obvious the Caps were in the weakest division so it was easy for them to get many points. Besides, I have been doubting Mike Green's ability on D zone and I am allowed to say I am right. The guy can put up points but he cannot do his real role as the defense.

What are your thoughts if the habs do the unthinkable? Do they have a chance? Or would it just make it easier for the penises

Easier for the Pens. The habs have been taking advantage of Washington mistakes, of which there have been many, I think the Pens are more responsible with the Puck and wouldn't have such a hard time with this habs team.

Not underestimating what the Caps have done in this regular season but it is quite obvious the Caps were in the weakest division so it was easy for them to get many points. Besides, I have been doubting Mike Green's ability on D zone and I am allowed to say I am right. The guy can put up points but he cannot do his real role as the defense.

He also dissapears offensively in the playoffs. He's nothing but a liability. How he continues to be reconized as a Norris calibre defenseman is beyond me.

Non, je ne suis pas impressionné par l'équipe de Washington ... Ils sont comme des putes qui cherchent à marquer, mais ne peut pas garder la rondelle (la maladie) d'entrer dans leur filet (vagin).

No, I'm not impressed by the team of Washington ... They are like whores looking to score, but can not keep the puck (the disease) from entering their net (******).

:ph34r:

:lol:

Sacrebleu!

:lol: Your're killing me.

Non, je ne suis pas impressionné par l'équipe de Washington ... Ils sont comme des putes qui cherchent à marquer, mais ne peut pas garder la rondelle (la maladie) d'entrer dans leur filet (vagin).

:ph34r:

D'accord!!

During this evenings match between the Montreal Canadiens and the Washington Capitals I shall only converse in French.

If the Habs make it far you boys might actually learn real French by the time it's all said and done. Not that I don't appreciate the google french ;)

J'aime des vagins et des ananas

Au cours de cette soirée match opposant les Canadiens de Montréal et les Capitals de Washington, je ne converser en français.

Connaissez-vous le français?

Maintenant que nous avons le temps en raison de l'entracte, je me ferai un café au lait ... Où sont les cookies damn!

Je ne suis pas trop familier avec le français mais je vais vite l'apprendre, si ce sera plus facile pour nous de converser.

Une latte sons belle.

Mike Green est un outil

Fallait pas besoin d'un traducteur pour cette dernière. Il est universellement compris.

Do you pay for the Center Ice ?

Yep, it costs me about 200 $AUD a season but it's well worth it, Get every regular season and playoff game live. No blackout restrictions in Australia!

I don't really have an alternative anyway,I don't like the quality of the illegal streams, Sometimes our pay tv will show games but only 2 times a week and it's rarely the wings. Playoff coverage is slightly better.

Edited by crotty99

Guest REDWINGSFTW

If the Habs make it far you boys might actually learn real French by the time it's all said and done. Not that I don't appreciate the google french ;)

J'aime des vagins et des ananas

So you like ****** and pineapples?

Guest REDWINGSFTW

That is correct. :)

Just making sure, im sure thats a delicious combo

Comment disent-ils - Je suis actuellement tricher en utilisant un traducteur ... Que peut me faire paraître incompétents mais je suis après tout un Américain :rolleyes:

Je pense que si vous parlez beaucoup plus fort et un peu plus lent, personne ne saura la différence. :hehe:

Au cours de cette soirée match opposant les Canadiens de Montréal et les Capitals de Washington, je ne converser en français.

Connaissez-vous le français?

Maintenant que nous avons le temps en raison de l'entracte, je me ferai un café au lait ... Où sont les cookies damn!

Latte et des biscuits?! J'ai pensé que vous faisiez des crêpes! On m'avait promis des crêpes!

:hehe: