• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

Mike Green est un outil

Et n'était pas Mike Green a rédigé, avec une reprise nous avons échangé à Washington? Il a été horrible dans les séries éliminatoires jusqu'ici dans sa carrière.

This game only goes to reinforce the notion that Mike Green should win the Norris for best DEFENSEman.

You would think his entire career would reinforce this notion, but alas..

Et n'était pas Mike Green a rédigé, avec une reprise nous avons échangé à Washington? Il a été horrible dans les séries éliminatoires jusqu'ici dans sa carrière.

Il aurait été une mauvaise adéquation ici c'est sûr!

Edited by crotty99

Je ne parle pas le français, Google Translate est-il parlant pour moi!

Yeah I could, but those translation sites typically suck and I dont feel like translating every post.

I find it kind of funny that I said that...didn't picture myself a "this is 'Merica!, Speak 'Merican!".

Alright. this thread sucks...I dont know what anyone is saying. I get it, you all speak french.

Jaloux beaucoup? et par ce que cela signifie i, ma capacité d'utiliser Google Translate?

Je gosse. Je blague.

Yeah I could, but those translation sites typically suck and I dont feel like translating every post.

I find it kind of funny that I said that...didn't picture myself a "this is 'Merica!, Speak 'Merican!".

...and I'm pointed to the fact that I'm spending more time using the damn translator than watching the game. :lol:

As much as I would loathe to see the Pens get the easiest ride to the Finals in the history of the Stanley Cup playoffs, watching the might, structureless Caps falter against a team as s***ty as Montreal has been pretty hilarious.

I'm really not trying to start a flamefest, but man Ovechkin has been brutal tonight.

He sure has. There is absolutely no variety to his game whatsoever; it's get the pack, skate close enough to the net, and shoot. It just isn't working and I find it to be hilarious.