• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

I'm really not trying to start a flamefest, but man Ovechkin has been brutal tonight.

By all means.

Ovechkin has looked like a fool tonight. Not learning from mistakes.

Now that we have pointed this out, Ovy will score a 'trick.

By all means.

Ovechkin has looked like a fool tonight. Not learning from mistakes.

Now that we have pointed this out, Ovy will score a 'trick.

He certainly can, but so far he's making Hal Gill look like Pronger.

I am off too. Man, I want to watch the 3rd period still, it will be wild.

p.s) I agree Ovechkin has been awful tonight. Although I think Ovechkin is better than Crosby, Crosby has more different styles of hockey. If Ovechkin cannot find out the space, the day he is invisible.

p.s 2) is it right to say 'I am off' as Je suis off in French?

Edited by Zenith

C'est un bon début ... Pour être aussi compétents que je vous doit tricher via un traducteur.

I get what the first sentence meant, but what does the second one say?

Sorry, but my knowledge of French only stems from watching Bardot movies. :D I usually just stare at her and don't read the words unless she cusses.

and why is Mike Green a finalist for the Norris?

Because he puts up near a PPG and plays Lebda/ Meech/ Ericsson defense. Even if you play defense at a 5-7 DMan skill level and put up top twenty numbers, you deserve to be in the running. I know the award is for the best defensmen, and Lidstrom should win this every year, but playing average defense and unbelievable offense puts you near the top for voting. Plus, being Canadian only helps his cause with voters.

Because he puts up near a PPG and plays Lebda/ Meech/ Ericsson defense. Even if you play defense at a 5-7 DMan skill level and put up top twenty numbers, you deserve to be in the running. I know the award is for the best defensmen, and Lidstrom should win this every year, but playing average defense and unbelievable offense puts you near the top for voting. Plus, being Canadian only helps his cause with voters.

There's been one Canadian winner in the last eight seasons. The young (U-25) D from Canada are currently better than the young D from the U.S. of A.

Also, Green is much, much worse than Lebda as a pure defensive defenceman. :)