• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Goodness. Wow. Goodness gracious. This is insane.

Well, Caps fans will now know how we felt in '06. They had a killer regular season and are going to get bounced by a team that has stingy defense and a hot goalie.

Edit: We've got a game! What in the s*** was Washington doing for this whole game? Why haven't they been crashing the net rather than going for screen shots?

Edited by Crymson

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Wow, just wow.

HALAK deserved this series thats for sure.

Fixed.

another f*** up by Green?

As much as I dislike Green, that goal wasn't on him. The puck was loose after the Green check, and there was another Cap who was coasting. I think it was Karlson who let Moore just pick up the puck.

Goal Caps!

Wow, just wow.

Montreal deserved this series thats for sure.

Well, Washington deserved to lose this series at least. Montreal can't play like this against the Pens in less than 48 hours. Or hell, maybe they can. But I don't expect them to last very long, given the amound of energy they expended in winning this series.

Goodness. Wow. Goodness gracious. This is insane.

Well, Caps fans will now know how we felt in '06. They had a killer regular season and are going to get bounced by a team that has stingy defense and a hot goalie.

Why does this get a -1 from someone? If the caps lose they WILL know how it felt to be us, it's the closest they'll ever get to us ;)

Well, Washington deserved to lose this series at least. Montreal can't play like this against the Pens in less than 48 hours. Or hell, maybe they can. But I don't expect them to last very long, given the amound of energy they expended in winning this series.

I agree. On the other hand, Halak could steal another one. It just isn't likely.

Why does this get a -1 from someone? If the caps lose they WILL know how it felt to be us, it's the closest they'll ever get to us ;)

Don't worry about -1's haha.

This is it, Capital's have everything set up for them here.

This is great :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: