• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

Ovie needs to pull his head out of his ass and get a hat trick to send the Habs to the golf course.

I want Washington to win soooo bad because that means the Bruins, with Savard back, would face the Pens. I think Boston has a good shot to beat the Pens, and I wanna see payback for the Cooke hit.

L'homme serait-il pas merveilleux si le Canadien a battu les Capitals dans leur grange propre ... je suis certain Gary Bettman aurait merde un chaton à la pensée de l'Ovechkins Washington de ne pas pouvoir faire face à la Crosbys Pittsburgh.

It's official, I spent 9 years in French class for nothing! I don't understand a thing you just said :(

I think Washington wins and wins big. I wouldn't be surprised if the Caps pull a Red Wings and win 6-1.

Halak was awesome in Games 5 + 6, but can he do it again? Also, Montreal should get more shots on net, allow less, and not ask Halak to make another 50+ saves if they want to move on.

That's my take, and I'll see what happens in a few hours.

It's official, I spent 9 years in French class for nothing! I don't understand a thing you just said :(

Same here. I only took french up to Gr. 9. I had a counselor at my school tell me to stick with it because I probably would need French. I graduated high school in 1995, I've never once needed it to get by! Besides everyone in Quebec speaks English anyway, or else they're just morons for refusing to learn it.

Last year I was at the Paris airport for a stop over while going to Brasov Romania. I maybe could have used French to listen in on the conversations of the people around me, that's it. But I've heard the French they speak in France and Quebec are different.

Edited by Barrie

:lol: Gotta love Google Translate:

The man would not it be great if the Canadiens beat the Capitals in their own barn ... I am sure Gary Bettman would s*** a kitten at the thought of Ovechkin Washington not able to face the Pittsburgh Crosbys.

Out-of-Town

Thanks MA.

Same here. I only took french up to Gr. 9. I had a counselor at my school tell me to stick with it because I probably would need French. I graduated high school in 1995, I've never once needed it to get by! Besides everyone in Quebec speaks English anyway, or else they're just morons for refusing to learn it.

Last year I was at the Paris airport for a stop over while going to Brasov Romania. I maybe could have used French to listen in on the conversations of the people around me, that's it. But I've heard the French they speak in France and Quebec are different.

Nice, I was born in Satu Mare,Romania. I fully intend on going back and bringing me back a wife soon. I love how..."friendly" Romanian women are, you don't really have to beg too much. ;)

Puffy a rien de plus qu'un homme qui se prostitue.

Shhh! Puffy lives in Canada and some of our cops know French! ;)

Also..how dare you mention the word sexy in your French rant and leave puffy out of the loop! You know I live for this kind of stuff!

Nice, I was born in Satu Mare,Romania. I fully intend on going back and bringing me back a wife soon. I love how..."friendly" Romanian women are, you don't really have to beg too much. ;)

Romania is where most of my ancestors are from, south of Bucharest, they came over in 1909. I enjoyed going back and seeing the home land.

Good to hear that the rates haven't gone up. :P