• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

Not saying he is better or anything. Just think he would fit better.

Realistically no he wouldn't. You have Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Filppula, Helm and Abdelkader already having to fight over four center spots. Filppula is doing great right now on the wing but he will eventually find his way back being a center.

Realistically no he wouldn't. You have Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Filppula, Helm and Abdelkader already having to fight over four center spots. Filppula is doing great right now on the wing but he will eventually find his way back being a center.

Realistically adding a 6-7 million center is easier to fit than a 9.5 million dollar winger.

You can never have enough centers in my opinion, especially when a couple of them can produce very well on the wing.

I just know that jobber Halak won't play this way against the Pens. <_<

For some idiotic reason, they have been chosen by a higher power to have the easiest path to winning the Cup. They'll probably win it again this year with their two worst matchups out of the playoffs already.

I just know that jobber Halak won't play this way against the Pens. <_<

For some idiotic reason, they have been chosen by a higher power to have the easiest path to winning the Cup. They'll probably win it again this year with their two worst matchups out of the playoffs already.

That would be the NHL's head office and Bettman. ;)

With the Caps up 3-1, TSN is saying this could be the biggest upset of our generation! I really can't argue!

The biggest upset of our generation was when women made us wear condoms.

Edited by puffy

The Ovie comment was tongue in cheek boys!! The realistic facts are that the Wings finished as 5th seed in the West and 7th overall in the league, now if that aint enough of an argument that the East is poor I dont know what is.

I think the east is wide open. Not sure why everyone is handing the east to the Pens. I'll agree they are the favorite but I really don't think its a foregone conclusion. I mean look at what happened tonight. I have to root for the Habs now, not because they are playing the Pens, but because my dad is a diehard Habs fan and has promised to buy tickets at any cost if they ever play the Wings in the Finals.

Those are fake though. For all we know she really ain't go no milk in those.

Simple solution, we sell Organic Breast Milk and Breast Milk from concentrate for the silicone.

I wonder what all the Caps fans who were thinking that this was the greatest team in NHL history are saying now.

"I had no idea teams play a lot better defense in the playoffs."

Either that, or...

"What!!!...I thought we could beat up on Atlanta, Tampa, Carolina or Florida again?"

Edited by AIK'91

Guest mindfly

Do you all agree that Pens is the most complete team in the league and that Fleury is better than Luongo, Nabokov, Niemi, Howard... ?