• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

Can anyone make this into a looping avatar. It makes me laugh every time i would love it. If its possible only the parts with danny devito though. Or even if you can just explain how to do it.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#2 EojUSAF0112

EojUSAF0112

Draftee

• 13 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:11 PM

Can anyone make this into a looping avatar. It makes me laugh every time i would love it. If its possible only the parts with danny devito though. Or even if you can just explain how to do it.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbX3cVHzhvo"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rbX3cVHzhvo[/url]

Posted Image

Like that?
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives". - William Wallace
Posted Image
Wings fan stuck in Germany.

#3 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:05 AM

yes perfect how did you make that

also how do you put it on?

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#4 EojUSAF0112

EojUSAF0112

Draftee

• 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

yes perfect how did you make that

also how do you put it on?

I made it by first downloading the YouTube video via firefox ap FastVideoDownloader and convertered the file from mp4 to wmv using mediaconverter.org. Then opened up Windows Movie Maker 2.6 and edited it so I had the clip I wanted, saved it to my computer and went on to gifninja.com and converted the file to gif.

to put it on right click - save image as (and save it to a folder or your desktop). Then edit your profile and go to change avatar and upload the file.
Posted Image

#5 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:04 PM

I made it by first downloading the YouTube video via firefox ap FastVideoDownloader and convertered the file from mp4 to wmv using mediaconverter.org. Then opened up Windows Movie Maker 2.6 and edited it so I had the clip I wanted, saved it to my computer and went on to gifninja.com and converted the file to gif.

to put it on right click - save image as (and save it to a folder or your desktop). Then edit your profile and go to change avatar and upload the file.

pro!

Posted Image

#6 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:26 PM

I guess im a retard but i cant get your thing on my avatar

Posted Image

#7 EojUSAF0112

EojUSAF0112

Draftee

• 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:36 PM

I guess im a retard but i cant get your thing on my avatar

Hmm.. That was my bad.. the old file was 160x120 pixels and the max here is 150x150.

Use the link for it instead..

http://i950.photobuc...g/output3-1.gif

just copy and paste that into your change avatar place for url.
Posted Image

#8 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

My dad doesn't need help with his Avatar.
Victory Honda Forever.

Like my posts? Contact Hossa4life for information regarding my fan club

#9 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hmm.. That was my bad.. the old file was 160x120 pixels and the max here is 150x150.

Use the link for it instead..

http://i950.photobuc...g/output3-1.gif

just copy and paste that into your change avatar place for url.

That is so sweet thank you so much! You are amazing thanks! Almost as amazing as someone in EZ's family.

Posted Image

#10 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

That is so sweet thank you so much! You are amazing thanks! Almost as amazing as someone in EZ's family.

Let's not get carried away there shortstop.
Victory Honda Forever.

Like my posts? Contact Hossa4life for information regarding my fan club

#11 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

dude what happened to my avatar? Can it be fixed? It was sooo sweet i loved it. I would appreciate help again.

Posted Image

#12 EojUSAF0112

EojUSAF0112

Draftee

• 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

dude what happened to my avatar? Can it be fixed? It was sooo sweet i loved it. I would appreciate help again.

That was my fault, that was a new account and I thought I went pro but I guess I didn't, its up and working again.
Posted Image

#13 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:15 AM

ha thanks always helping my dumbass out.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users