• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BabyJoker494

History will be made

Rate this topic

Is there anybody here who's willing to take ideas and make them on video for us?

I would happily do it if I knew how. I'm going to look into it tonight hopefully.

I want to do one from the SCF in 08. When Z locks up Crosbys stick on the 5-3. "What if Crosby wasn't Z's *****"

I would happily do it if I knew how. I'm going to look into it tonight hopefully.

I want to do one from the SCF in 08. When Z locks up Crosbys stick on the 5-3. "What if Crosby wasn't Z's *****"

Are you stalking me? I swear that's the one I've been wanting for weeks. Well, with a different question of course. Something more along the lines of "What if Zetterberg didn't have hockey sense?" As much as I hate him I'm not a fan of calling that r-tard 'Z's *****'.

Are you stalking me? I swear that's the one I've been wanting for weeks. Well, with a different question of course. Something more along the lines of "What if Zetterberg didn't have hockey sense?" As much as I hate him I'm not a fan of calling that r-tard 'Z's *****'.

Im surprised no one has done it yet!

and yes..I am :ph34r:

No she wouldn't come. I think she's still upset about Megan Fox stealing her transformer glory.

Lousy Angelina Jolie wanna-be.

If there's anyone out there who knows how to makes these kind of commercials, here's the footage of Zetterberg:

By the way did anyone else notice that HockeyWebCast got suspended from YouTube? Same thing that happened to Jollymania the first time I guess.

AWESOME!!! That would be a good one.

AWESOME!!! That would be a good one.

I'm looking into creating them right now, there doesn't appear to be much help on the interent though. Does anyone on here know how to do this? It looks like they are done with windows movie maker.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Need one from last years finals where Olczyk notices the six penguins- What if NHL officials could count?

Someone make it.

Guest scottj

How about one of him facewashing Cindy?

"What if Howie was as big of a ***** as Crosby?"

I like the 6 players on ice one too