• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

Wings breaking the rules in SJ

Rate this topic

Guest teef

take it from someone who lives about two miles south of the sj airport, this rule is very important to have. the planes rattle the pictures on the walls of my apartment when they start taking off in the morning. so hopefully they wont take the rule lightly, there are two other international airports within 40 minutes of the tank. i'm pretty sure the fine goes up exponentially for repeat offenders.

God, you guys are gullible.

1) There is no curfew at American Airports.

2) Even Charter Flights have to announce departure and arrival times, and keep everyone in route up to date on travel.

It's not like they just took off like ninja's and popped up all of a sudden.

If there is ANY truth to the story, then it's San Jose trying to take advantage of a team that can easily pay the fine and be on their way minutes later. But, there is no truth to this story.

http://www.mercurynews.com/

For gods sake. Did you look at some of the other articles on that site?

It's San Jose's personal enquirer. It's propaganda. When you can't beat a team.....just make up news about them. That, apparently, is SJ's philosophy.

Guess they need something, since they're getting another 2nd round out this year :)

2) Even Charter Flights have to announce departure and arrival times, and keep everyone in route up to date on travel.

If there is ANY truth to the story, then it's San Jose trying to take advantage of a team that can easily pay the fine and be on their way minutes later. But, there is no truth to this story.

It's San Jose's personal enquirer. It's propaganda. When you can't beat a team.....just make up news about them. That, apparently, is SJ's philosophy.

Guess they need something, since they're getting another 2nd round out this year :)

I spent 10 years working on radar systems with the FAA and airports. I will have to disagree with you.

Guest Shoreline

Sorry to bump this topic, but I was lazy and didn't read responses, and since we're mulling about things (especially conspiracies)..

1. Uh, yes, there sure as f*** is a curfew at SJC.

Here's another article involving the Oracle CEO suing the city of San Jose, which is in charge of the international airport. "American Airports"? Did you think Obama was in charge of SJC? The city made up their own curfew law decades ago and obviously have the right to do so.

2. As someone who's both lived in, worked in, and in over two decades constantly been to San Jose, I can assure you they are very anal about laws, hence why they went nuts about installing traffic cameras a few years back, and there's no leniency at all for being even a half second too late on beating a red light.

3. The Mercury News is also their main newspaper, not propaganda, and like your airport statement, the enquirer thing likely pulled out of your ass due to your own lack of knowing anything about San Jose.

4. Are you related to mindfly?

5. Smack yourself upside the head -- please and thanks.

Edited by Shoreline