• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pavyaz19

Tickets to Game 5 in SJ

Rate this topic

Game 5... Does anyone know when these go onsale? Ticketmaster only has $350 vip party pass things on sale now for that game.

Aside from Ebay, Craiglist, over-priced ticketmaster, and even more over-priced ticket exchange... does anyone have any suggestions on how to get tickets to this game?

Game 5... Does anyone know when these go onsale? Ticketmaster only has $350 vip party pass things on sale now for that game.

Aside from Ebay, Craiglist, over-priced ticketmaster, and even more over-priced ticket exchange... does anyone have any suggestions on how to get tickets to this game?

Tickets to game 5 will only go on sale through TicketMaster or at the HP Pavilion box office after the Sharks and Wings have each won one game in the series, necessitating that a game 5 will exist. Until then, the only option is the VIP Party Pass, which is a total ripoff for a game that may not be played.

However, you could try buying the tickets off a season ticket holder -- try the ticket exchange forum at letsgosharks.com -- our users don't tend to jack up the prices as badly as other sites. There's a link in my sig to the forums, you have to be registered to post. :)

Guest Shoreline

Find some nice friends who know people. That's how I got tickets before they ever went on sale to the public.

Craigslist has some pretty good prices still. I've tried since 2007 to get playoff tickets still hasn't worked out for me.

Tickets to game 5 will only go on sale through TicketMaster or at the HP Pavilion box office after the Sharks and Wings have each won one game in the series, necessitating that a game 5 will exist. Until then, the only option is the VIP Party Pass, which is a total ripoff for a game that may not be played.

However, you could try buying the tickets off a season ticket holder -- try the ticket exchange forum at letsgosharks.com -- our users don't tend to jack up the prices as badly as other sites. There's a link in my sig to the forums, you have to be registered to post. :)

Really? i'm going to that site more often then. :lol: