• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

It'll be nice playing a team that isn't nearly as fast as Phoenix. That seems to be something that always gives the wings trouble. This series will be more physical. I would like Kronwall to introduce himself to Marleau or Heatley early and Abdelkader better be all over their D all game long to set the tone for the series.

Cleary might step up playing another Newfy in Clowe. Hopefully he wants to remain the only Newfy to win the cup and plays like it

Yeupp. As long as our guys don't play "down" to their level on any level. That also gives the Wings trouble sometimes. :ph34r:

Guest teef

hey wings fans! shark fan from over at LGS here, thought i'd drop by to see what the opposition was thinking.

here's to a competitive series with the sharks prevailing in the end. you guys have had enough glory lately, time to share.

GO SHARKS!!!

hey wings fans! shark fan from over at LGS here, thought i'd drop by to see what the opposition was thinking.

here's to a competitive series with the sharks prevailing in the end. you guys have had enough glory lately, time to share.

GO SHARKS!!!

LOL. Love your sig. hahaha.

Guest teef

LOL. Love your sig. hahaha.

can't take the credit for that one. stole it from a friend who got it over on fear the fin

I feel like tonight's not the best night to steal one at the Tank because of the short turnaround from the last series. But that also means that tonight is a much bigger game for the Sharks--they don't want to play a more rested and settled-in Red Wings team on Sunday down 0-1. But I'm not going to be too worried about the result either way.

Go Wings!

Edited by Third Man In

Guest ZetterbergFourty

WIN THE ******* GAME!!! SINK THESE SHARKS!!! KEEP IT UP JIMMY!!! GO WINGS GO!!!

Guest mindfly

Won't be able to watch this one live my life gets f***ed up by these 3-4:30AM starts... will be back on early in the morning swedish time, do a good job for me in the GDT :hehe:

Won't be able to watch this one live my life gets f***ed up by these 3-4:30AM starts... will be back on early in the morning swedish time, do a good job for me in the GDT :hehe:

LOL. It starts one hour later here and I'm totally going to watch it! BANDWAGONER HAHHAAHAHAAAA! I'm not even tired. I don't even drink coffee.

What you gonna say to that, huh??

Guest mindfly

LOL. It starts one hour later here and I'm totally going to watch it! BANDWAGONER HAHHAAHAHAAAA! I'm not even tired. I don't even drink coffee.

What you gonna say to that, huh??

I've got a job to do oink oink :hehe:

Tough one this first game, i wouldn't be surprised if wings lose the first one and then get their s*** together and win a good game 2 with 2days of rest between game 1 and 2.

Nay sayer.

Way to go on stats.

I'm not even religious, but this is a time for FAITH.

Take em both away boys!

WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS

I usually use Justin.tv, but the internet here at school is horrible. I can usually watch about 5 seconds before it freezes for a few minutes...

Ah sucks. That use to happen to me, but then I got sick of my dorm's internet. That I got wireless internet, now it works fine. So I can watch all the games that I want to see, since our dorms tv usually has laker games. =\

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

No game for me tonight! No VS. Here So Ill be listening to the Radio unless CBC picked it up....

www.atdhe.net

Click "Live Sports"

Lots of streams will be up for the game.