• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

MUCH better period. Terrible calls near the end. If we can kill it off, then I think we will win.

Regardless of the result in this game, I'm confident we will take this series.

Go wings.

Thorntons still a ******.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Who the f*** are these refs because at this point I could find two people that have never seen a hockey game before and they could call a better game. Start calling diving or take it out of the damn rulebook. This is a ******* joke. The NBA has better officials than the NHL.

Guest Four

Okay I can see how they called Flip, even tho he hit him in the chest.. but f*** that, they shouldnt have called that after that dirty ass Franzen call. f*** THA REFS

this is the most imcompetent officiating i have seen for a long time. if (and its a big if) the wings can manage to kill these penalties off, you gotta think the refs will throw some make-up calls our way.

I love how a player hits the ice like he got shot, they call the penalty, then he jumps right back up and smirks. Anyone catch that with Setaguche there?

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

Up to these penalties, the only legit penalty that was called BOTH ways was the one that tripped I think Zetterberg up...otherwise all the calls both ways have been ticky tack.

I don't know how Franzen got a penalty there, what a frickin joke.

I would think the refs will see their mistakes in the intermission and even it out in the 3rd. I'm expecting the Sharks to get warned about diving and a few Wings PP in the last 20 minutes.

Kill off the 5 on 3, and we'll be alright.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

he did hit but why no call on frazen this is just complete bulls***

he did hit but why no call on frazen this is just complete bulls***

COME ON PEOPLE. The calls have been a bit soft but the officiating has been ok.

Why did Franzen go to the box and not Setoguchi? Because Franzen stuck his stick behind Sets skate and tripped him. I guess it's not a penalty if you're falling on your azz b/c you got tripped. I'm okay with that.

And yes, they should call freaking diving on Sets when Flip hit him but you know what, Flip did hit him up high.

Officiating has been fine both ways. My only wish for the refs is that they would let more of this stuff go. But they're calling a lot of stuff.

I SURE DON'T SEE ANYBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT DRAPER'S 360 DEGREE SPIN0RAMA AFTER HE BARELY GOT TOUCHED BY BOYLE. tsk, tsk