• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

I'm not usually one to ***** about missed calls, but Franzen's trip (which should have been a double minor for high sticking) was a game-changer.

Going from a 2 min PK to a 4 min PP would have made a huge difference.

Only when we acquire Crosby.

Although we came close last year against the Hawks in that game where Kronwall was kicked out and we scored 3 quick goals.

I had that game in mind too once we went down 3-0.

I wonder how this board would handle a trade for Crosby. Would be quite entertaining I imagine. :lol:

A goal and 2 asst by a murderer who should be in jail, or dead. Lets see, get drunk, kill my buddy, make millions of dollars and play for the Holy Grail. Wings owned this game until refs fell for the two DIVES. Can the Wings EVER get a fair game called for them? f*** refs, f*** SHarks, f*** Heatly the murderer...

Can you drop the stupid murderer BS already?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64521-2005Feb4.html

He pleaded guilty and would have gone to jail. Snyder's father asked that he not get jail time. Also he had been drinking but was not intoxicated.

And what does this have to do with hockey?

I'm not usually one to ***** about missed calls, but Franzen's trip (which should have been a double minor for high sticking) was a game-changer.

Going from a 2 min PK to a 4 min PP would have made a huge difference.

Totally Agree worst call of the playoffs so far and a huge game changer. Could have been 3-3 instead of 4-2 if we had a 4 minute power play.

It's like I'm really watching a game from two weeks ago, with the Wings getting assf***ed by a blown high-sticking call in a Game 1.

How completely obnoxious. It's one thing to lose fair and square, it's another to have a call blown so badly and it ultimately proving to be the difference.

I guess the good things are Franzen and Pavel were great tonight. Though in order for the universe to achieve balance, Flip played possibly his worst game in the NHL.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Really can't be mad with anything except the first period.This game was a lot more important already for SJ then the Wings. Blowing a 3 goal first period lead to an opponent with only one day of rest after a grueling 7 game series on your own home ice with what looked to be biased officiating would really have been a monumental failure.

This was more than a bad loss, IMO. We weren't just outplayed, we were overpowered. They had something like 12 or 13 SOG during the 3rd, we had 4. They just sat their fat asses in our zone and took shot after shot after shot.

Better not see that during Game 2.

I agree. Mostly, anyway. The Wings were pretty good most of the game. They were pretty bad in the 3rd. There's no excuse to be outplayed like that. Well there are excuses, I just choose not to believe them. When the Red Wings actually show up, they win. They took most of the 3rd off tonight, and that's the biggest part of the loss I think.

I agree. Mostly, anyway. The Wings were pretty good most of the game. They were pretty bad in the 3rd. There's no excuse to be outplayed like that. Well there are excuses, I just choose not to believe them. When the Red Wings actually show up, they win. They took most of the 3rd off tonight, and that's the biggest part of the loss I think.

Didn't have enough rage.

Are you blind or deliberately trying to mislead people? Franzen stuck his stick right in behind Sets right skate, which is why he fell down. My suggestion to you, buy a DVR player so you can watch it again. mkay

Whoopzee. You kind of missed the stick in Franzen's face, huh. Wow. Maybe you don't know everything?

We are NOT going very far in these playoffs with Howie, I've felt this way since he was the #1 goalie. We need Ozzie in net or we are golfing for a very long season. How can you give up 3 "F"ing goals in 1:19?

screamingsam.gif

I know Doc. It's unfortunate. I once got tripped from behind chasing a guy down and as I was falling I had one hand on my stick and basically clubbed the guy over the top of the head. Of course I got called for it even though I was on my side basically when I made contact. I guess it was just blatantly obvious. I can see how they missed the stick to the face. But the blood should've given it away. My guess is they didn't see it so they can't call it 30 seconds later just b/c he's bleeding.

Both teams are diving around and flopping around. Z tried to draw a call a few minutes earlier along the boards as he felt like he got hit up high and threw his head back like JFK. He's trying to get a call. They're all trying to get a call.

My only beef with the refs is that alot of this is ticky tacky. It's round 2 of the playoffs. Let em fight through it.

Who? The refs? I think NOT.

We are NOT going very far in these playoffs with Howie, I've felt this way since he was the #1 goalie. We need Ozzie in net or we are golfing for a very long season. How can you give up 3 "F"ing goals in 1:19?

Get the f*** outta here. Everybody said the same s*** at the beginning of round 1 and then when Jimmy was back on his game everybody jumped back on his nuts.

Alot of you need to stop being so f***in negative.

Guest scottj

theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

Edited by scottj

The Sharks D aint no where near as mobile as the Yotes was. Need to capalatize on this. How about bringing up another guy with blistering speed, may be a gamble but you never know. Sit Drapes and give Mursak a spin, Drapes isn't getting any PK time at all and hardly any ice time. Mursak brings the speed with the scoring touch, ( no flaming please ) Helm as C with Mursak and Eaves as the wings?

Edited by Andy Pred 48

I think we should give credit to the Sharks. They found a way to win the game with an incredibly inspired 2 minutes of play and a 5 on 3 goal. That being said, I feel really good about the Wings chances since they rarely have lapses like they did tonight. Let's hope we can chalk tonight's loss up to fatigue, travel, etc.