Rate this topic

Guest scottj

BLASPHEMY!@!!!!@!@!@@!

god_lightning_right.png

GET HIM!

I recommend this

dinosaur-printable-invitation2.jpg

Edited by scottj

How am I "throwing them under the bus"? haha, if you can't admit that the Red Wings sometime embellish calls then I don't know what to say.

I couldn't imagine lying to my self so convincingly just to tell others I'm a "real" Red Wings fan.

Sometimes it's nice to remind yourself that the Red Wings aren't perfect gods that can do no wrong.

Yea I never disagreed they don't embelish certain calls. I would also embelish a two hander to the chest and a cheap shot punch to the side of the face. Not an ACCIDENTAL high stick and fall to the ice like I was just sniped.

I normally don't care how people support the teams they like. How they go about being a fan. But for you to call yourself a fan of this team is just moronic. You show no passion for the Red Wings and besides for the odd post insuring you don't get banned, you only have negative stuff to say about the Wings and are constantly on your knees for Cindy.

Say what you will, I've seen and read enough of your bulls***.

Yea I never disagreed they don't embelish certain calls. I would also embelish a two hander to the chest and a cheap shot punch to the side of the face. Not an ACCIDENTAL high stick and fall to the ice like I was just sniped.

I normally don't care how people support the teams they like. How they go about being a fan. But for you to call yourself a fan of this team is just moronic. You show no passion for the Red Wings and besides for the odd post insuring you don't get banned, you only have negative stuff to say about the Wings and are constantly on your knees for Cindy.

Say what you will, I've seen and read enough of your bulls***.

Some people just take words on a computer too seriously.

I'm not positive about the Wings? When did I become Mindflay haha.

Some people just take words on a computer too seriously.

I'm not positive about the Wings? When did I become Mindflay haha.

Some people don't realize constantly being sarcastic doesn't make you sarcastic anymore. Just a ****** bag.

And oh... I dont know, maybe your -345 reputation had something to do with it?

Some people don't realize constantly being sarcastic doesn't make you sarcastic anymore. Just a ****** bag.

And oh... I dont know, maybe your -345 reputation had something to do with it?

I love being called names over the internet :lol:

-345 rep now? Man I was around -387 for a while. Guess some people must have +1 my posts, I know it's crazy but some people actually read what I type correctly rather then just assuming.

I love being called names over the internet :lol:

-345 rep now? Man I was around -387 for a while. Guess some people must have +1 my posts, I know it's crazy but some people actually read what I type correctly rather then just assuming.

Suuuure they did. Keep telling yourself that.

Seeing as this has really strayed from the main topic. I'll just say I am sure diving will be a closely watched issue from now on in this series and probably the rest of the playoffs. Next time something like that happens with Seto-space between your balls and anus-i, it will be four on four hockey.

Why does anybody even acknowledge this pinhead? Using an analogy, it's not possible to be a fan of both the Buckeyes and the Wolverines..........you can't be a fan of both the Celtics and the Lakers.........you can't be a fan of both the Yankees and the Red Sox.........and, therefore, with what's developed over the past few years, you can't be a fan of both the Redwings and the Penguins (do any of you know of any others Carmen's that exist?). Anybody who says they're a Redwings fan yet has such manlove for Crysby and the Pens is a troll who merely posts to incite the regulars on this board. It's called being an attention *****.

carman is the best poster here besides me

And Mindfly.

Why does anybody even acknowledge this pinhead? Using an analogy, it's not possible to be a fan of both the Buckeyes and the Wolverines..........you can't be a fan of both the Celtics and the Lakers.........you can't be a fan of both the Yankees and the Red Sox.........and, therefore, with what's developed over the past few years, you can't be a fan of both the Redwings and the Penguins (do any of you know of any others Carmen's that exist?). Anybody who says they're a Redwings fan yet has such manlove for Crysby and the Pens is a troll who merely posts to incite the regulars on this board. It's called being an attention *****.

Exactly. People just love drama.

I love that people can determine what a fan is and think it's impossible to like two NHL teams that happen to be in separate conferences. I've had Pittsburgh as my 2nd favorite team for a lot longer then Crosby has been on the team...

I can't wait for the Redwings fan whose favorite player is Pronger to grace us with his presence.

I'd love to meet a person so delusional that he believes that "It's physics and it's not his fault he's 6'6" bulls***.

I'd love to meet a person so delusional that he believes that "It's physics and it's not his fault he's 6'6" bulls***.

Same type of person that believes Crosby "is one dimensional and not a top 15 player in the league."

Same type of person that believes Crosby "is one dimensional and not a top 15 player in the league."

Like I said, unconditional manlove. No matter what the topic, it always comes back to defense of the Golden child.

Rep means nothing on this board. If someone doesnt agree with your post, even if its not offensive and supported with evidence, some people will still give you a - anyway. Plus who cares how negative you are, carman is -200+ and he can post the same amount as someone with +1000.