• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gnredwing

Red Wings will win game 2

Rate this topic

The sharks got away with a lot of penalties in this game, and they drew many also. Look for a tighter officiated game on Sunday, and an a lot stronger pp unit.

Babcock no doubt will be practicing this PP as it's starting to get washed up, we had countless opportunities to tie this game.

Im optimistic too despite the loss. Wings had one day of rest after a game 7. They came out flat and the Sharks took advantage. If not for Setoguchi diving and the refs blowing that call. Wings most likely win game 1 but even though they didn't im happy Franzen is getting going along with Cleary. WINGS IN 6!

GO WINGS!!!

Sucks to lose game 1 but the series will be tied 1-1 after Sunday. Go Wings!!

You are kind of scaring me a little bit. You list your location in New York while the NHL offices are in New York. Want to just tell us who will win the cup already? If it's going to be the Pens, just tell me now so I can get it out of the way.

The Wings might not lose another game in this series. At worst this is a 6 game series in our favor. I'm not saying this because the Sharks are chokers, I'm saying this because we are the much better team.

Given a day and a half of rest after a 7 game series, and a late flight into SJ with some media chirpage, I think the wings did alright today aside from a 2 minute spazfest from Howard and a 5 on 3 gwg.

Not worried.

Guest mjtm77

The Wings might not lose another game in this series. At worst this is a 6 game series in our favor. I'm not saying this because the Sharks are chokers, I'm saying this because we are the much better team.

I will bring this up when the series goes 7.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I feel like this is going to be one of those times where because we lost, everybody thinks we will win the next one, but we don't/

Guest mindfly

You fail, sir.

So much easier to "Guarantee" a win after losing the first game is it not, especially if you're talkinga about the red wings, where were you to guarantee a win before game 1? <_<