• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan24

Kronwall

Rate this topic

I honestly can not remember the last time kronwall has given a big hit he was unstoppable in '08 and then in 09' he had a few and this year i cannot remember the last hit hes had. also he seems to be taking more and more dumb penalties whats gotten into him?

Kronner is playing really good hockey, his huge hits are just gone. I remember a few games where him and Stuart would had hitting competitions. Overall he has been just fine so im not going to complain.

Guest mindfly

He's probably feeling that his kneesupport/protection is in his way to perform at the top, his own MCL is probably still not 100%... im not a doc but i'm pretty sure he's still wearing that thing

I am willing to bet anything Kronwall has some sort of injury 100%!. Yes he is playing good positional hockey but he is getting pushed around in the corners,infront of the net all around battles and is even taken more hits then giving out. It almost like he doesnt have the strength like a pulled muscle or something like that. But i do agree this team would benefit HUGE of one of his hits or even a missed attempt at one not only the team will get pumped up from it, it will slow the other team down through the neutral zone knowing that potential death could happen from one of his bangers.

Plus he takes enough weird penalties as it is. I think he's a little scared to take even more penalties for questionable hits. He delivered a clean hit to Havlat last year and he got a game misconduct.

I thought i remembered seeing him almost light up some phoenix guy who barely jumped out of the way in time. I seem to remember seeing him just streak across the screen by the dude in the usual spot, a bit inside the offensive blueline.

Kronwall was always an opportunistic hitter. He's not a Doan who just tries to run people through the boards whenever he can, he waits until the perfect moment. Maybe it just hasn't presented itself yet?

Edited by pirateasaurus

Guest Lidstromboli

didn't he get injured the last time he tried to get a big hti?