• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:05 PM

Just to let you know ahead of time, Versus claims coverage of Game 3. What they are actually covering is the last 20 minutes of regulation. This is because they are also covering the Penguins game which starts at 7pm and won't be switching coverage to the Wings until the Pens game is complete (approx. 9:30). Make plans accordingly.

For those lucky enough to have FS-Detroit or could afford Center Ice this season, move along.

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

#2 Ant Low

Ant Low

Chances Make Champions

• PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

Good looks on the info.

Thank god for FSD.

#3 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,656 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

:scared:

That sucks ass.

On to internet streams.

What were the chances they'd show our game instead of the Pens? <_<
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#4 henrik40

henrik40

Lebda Sucks

• PipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:31 PM

:scared:

That sucks ass.

On to internet streams.

What were the chances they'd show our game instead of the Pens? <_<

Which is funny because what series has more intrigue? Habs v. Pens? Or Wings v. Sharks? I'd go with the latter obviously. I can see how some would find intrigue in the Pens v Habs series but most aren't even giving the Habs a shot to win 2 games let alone the series. Although most didn't think they would win a game against the Caps.

#5 ronsolo3

ronsolo3

Who's Your Datty?

• 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:37 PM

For those lucky enough to have FS-Detroit or could afford Center Ice this season, move along.

From my experience (in Houston w/DirecTV & the Center Ice pkg), even if you have the Center Ice package, since Versus has exclusive rights to the game, Center Ice will not show that game. This has happened all year long, even when DirecTV dropped Versus. It is completely ridiculous.

If I could, I would watch every game on FSD. I never get to see Kenny and Mickey after the regualar season aside from a game or two in round one. Anyone else have this problem in the US?

#6 Namtaru

Namtaru

Rookie

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

From my experience (in Houston w/DirecTV & the Center Ice pkg), even if you have the Center Ice package, since Versus has exclusive rights to the game, Center Ice will not show that game. This has happened all year long, even when DirecTV dropped Versus. It is completely ridiculous.

If I could, I would watch every game on FSD. I never get to see Kenny and Mickey after the regualar season aside from a game or two in round one. Anyone else have this problem in the US?

sent you a pm

#7 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:01 PM

ugh
Posted Image

#8 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:12 PM

TSN ftw!

Posted Image

#9 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:16 PM

TSN ftw!

I should have said "NO CANADIENS ALLOWED!"

Is it Canadian or Canadien? I can never keep it straight.

RONSOLO, last night was the only VS exclusive game, I THINK. Center Ice should have the game on at the least, even if it is the Sharks feed. It should always be the Wings feed when possible.

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

#10 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

I actually think this will be the case for games 4 and 6 as well

#11 pvilleguru

pvilleguru

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

this really sucks. living in alabama, i can't get fsdetroit. my internet is too slow to watch it online.

#12 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Yeupp. We're near Austin and we have Directv and Center Ice. Center Ice hasn't shown crap since the playoffs began. Or if they did, it wasn't anything I wanted to watch. FSD is blacked out here when the game's on Versus. It better the hell be available on FSD if they don't START showing it on Versus. Like I give a s*** about them anyway. I HATE being a captive audience of theirs. :ranting:

I should have said "NO CANADIENS ALLOWED!"

RONSOLO, last night was the only VS exclusive game, I THINK. Center Ice should have the game on at the least, even if it is the Sharks feed. It should always be the Wings feed when possible.

OH, I hope to hell you're right. :angry:

For Tuesday, 5/4, Versus shows a ONE HALF HOUR FEED of the Sharks/Red Wings game. There are NO listings here on Center Ice, and the Tigers and the Twins are playing on FSD, AND FSDa.

s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#13 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:56 PM

Depends on your language of choice.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#14 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,656 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:38 PM

NHL network showed some playoff games last year, but they've pussed out this season.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#15 deetroit dario

deetroit dario

i ride on two wheels, and they both have wings!

• PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:02 PM

what a mastodonic pile of horses***! and it steams with alacrity!!
RAISE #16 TO THE RAFTERS!!!

i think, therefore i'm rare.

#16 Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Jr. Prospect

• 22 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Fantastic. :rolleyes:

#17 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

I called directv and it looks like it will be showing on center ice.
And if your in the detroit area you probably get it on FSD.

Edited by wings87, 30 April 2010 - 07:36 PM.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#18 zata40

zata40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

http://www.atdhe.net/

great place for online streams, in case any of you need it. :)
Posted Image

#19 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

I called directv and it looks like it will be showing on center ice.
And if your in the detroit area you probably get it on FSD.

Do you mind telling me where you live? Thanks.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#20 Rockitman

Rockitman

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

Versus is such a joke
C'mon Wings let's fly!!!