#61 stactum

stactum

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

I have Rogers jersey from this site everyjerseys.com

Link

It does look shady, but friend of mine ordered a bunch to get some sort of shipping discount.

So the quality of the jersey is "pro shop". I saw EXACTLY the same jersey for $180 from Packers pro shop, could not find any differences.

They have bunch of NHL, NFL, MBL jerseys. I was thinking getting Datsuyk's Winter Classic, but still debating.

Edited by stactum, 14 October 2010 - 09:31 AM.

#62 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:39 AM

Four, that has to be the most god-awful fugliest Wings jersey I've ever seen. People actually buy crap from this guy?

What do you meeaaan? The letters are spot-on, the numbers are nice and shiny, the bottom stripe goes straight across just like the new style of jersey, and the winged wheel looks just like one of those bubbled stickers everyone bought from vending machines.

It's beautiful.

I have Rogers jersey from this site everyjerseys.com

Link

It does look shady, but friend of mine ordered a bunch to get some sort of shipping discount.

So the quality of the jersey is "pro shop". I saw EXACTLY the same jersey for $180 from Packers pro shop, could not find any differences.

They have bunch of NHL, NFL, MBL jerseys. I was thinking getting Datsuyk's Winter Classic, but still debating.

You got that right. Instead of Datsyuk's WC, you can get Mike Modano's!

Posted Image

From, you know, his 1 game stint with the team prior to this season.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#63 Yeti

Yeti

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

i got a question... what are these jerseys compared to? are they like the premier versions? I bought a WC from sportK. its alright but I would like something heavier. I am just curious how the others compare to sportk's jerseys.

#64 hellentry58

hellentry58

Draftee

• 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

I just bought a blank Reebok Premier - not the Edge authentic - away jersey from a guy on Craigslist. $65 shipped. He has a number of them in every size. They're totally legit (which is always a worry) and in the metro Detroit area.

Below are photos from the ad. Better photos than I can take from my phone, but if you'd like to see more (because seeing is believing) then just PM me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

just order my jerseys from toonjerseys.Detroit Red Wings

#65 X13WINGS13X

X13WINGS13X

#!*% Lebron, Lidstrom is the king.

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

i've been searching for a nicklas lidstrom Team Lidstrom jersey from this years all star game, havent been able to find one on any cheap jersey sites. if anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be very appreciated.

#66 hellentry58

hellentry58

Draftee

• 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

Walmart still doesn't GIVE their employees health insurance! It is available for them to purchase but 80% do not make enough to afford it..... They claim their employees average over $10.00 per hour but what they don't tell you is that they include ALL SALARIED MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES COMPENSATION INCLUDING BONUSES to come up with that number. Shop Walmart SUPPORT CHINA, which is where the vast majority of their s*** comes from.. I haven't been to a Walmart in years and will never step foot into any of their stores including SAM CLUB. f*** they're the ones that started this f***in s*** of importing by the SHIPLOAD.

just got my jerseys from tarajereyonline(toonjerseys) .$25 for one pcs .worthwhile according to the quality is nearly the same to the real one .but just gets the 1/4 price lower than it .

Attached Files

#67 casey holmstrom

casey holmstrom

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

I really don't want to get into politics here...

I bought a Holmstrom jersey for like $160 at the JLA when I was drunk because all my friends did too...
It is super thin and seems way sub par to the $50 Lidstrom jersey a friend bought online before we went to the game.
It goes without saying that I felt a bit jipped.

Can we really feel bad purchasing from one of these el cheapo sites? The NHL I am sure contracts also sweatshops to make their jerseys they sell for $150+
Don't lecture a poor unemployed American for choosing to buy a jersey that is $35 or whatever because that is all they can afford. I won't judge.

It is easy to turn a blind eye and support the company selling cheaper jerseys when your bridge card ran out and you have to go 3 more days with empty cupboards until it refills.
When you see how wealthy even entry level nhl players are compared to you, "stealing" from the NHL seems like an obvious choice.

Its not like any of these jerseys are american apparel made by union workers now are they?

Has anyone tried this site?

http://www.nhl-jerseys-supply.com/

$30 jerseys that look pretty nice ( I really don't care if it is not 100% accurate for that matter )

I am looking to buy 1 of each NHL teams jerseys for a video project I want to do.
at $900 +20shipping
Don't even think about lecturing me on not spending $4500 at NHL.com for roughly the same 30 jerseys. I just can't fly with that absurd amount extra for something that is not 4 times better quality.

Also what the hell is with none of these cheap sites stocking Florida Panthers jerseys? it seems like everyone I go to they don't even have Florida as listed, HAHA!

Edited by casey holmstrom, 12 July 2011 - 12:10 PM.

Posted Image

#68 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

Also what the hell is with none of these cheap sites stocking Florida Panthers jerseys? it seems like everyone I go to they don't even have Florida as listed, HAHA!

Cheap sites go solely based on supply and demand, so they aren't going to even bother offering jerseys no one has asked for.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#69 casey holmstrom

casey holmstrom

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

...bother offering jerseys no one has asked for.

I figured as much, but is Florida really the least popular team by that much? Most of these sites im coming across have a decent selection of Atlanta and Phoenix jerseys who I thought would be in the same catagory, oh well. If I have to buy 29 from one site im sure getting a Florida jersey on ebay will probably be just as cheap.

Posted Image

#70 DatsyukianDangles122

DatsyukianDangles122

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

Anyone know about this site? http://www.jerseycit...CFdBrKgodhDFPYg
It seems perfectly legit, I don't think it's fake. I am debating either buying from this site or from one of the fake knock - off retailers, cause the Datsyuk one I got from NHL.com is terrible.

#71 hankzet40

hankzet40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

The only issue with Jersey City is the place they use for lettering puts namebars on Wings jerseys so if you're striving for accuracy that could be an issue. Otherwise they do a decent job (other than not using the correct font on my Zetterberg WC jersey).

#72 casey holmstrom

casey holmstrom

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

I send an email to http://www.nhl-jerseys-supply.com/ this morning asking them my concerns on the florida and dallas jerseys as well as questions on buying 30 wholesale and I got a reply back just now in some pretty poor english. My question's I asked seem to be totally ignored and the only sentence that made any sense was "send me list of jerseys you buy please 30 dollars very low price."

Hmmm.

Posted Image

#73 hellentry58

hellentry58

Draftee

• 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

i've been searching for a nicklas lidstrom Team Lidstrom jersey from this years all star game, havent been able to find one on any cheap jersey sites. if anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be very appreciated.

just found it in toonjerseys . here is the links

NHL 2011 All Star Detroit Red Wings #5 Nicklas Lidstrom Dark Blue Jersey Attached File  1732521.jpg   14.47KB   3 downloads

Detroit Red Wings Nicklas Lidstrom #5 Winter Classic JerseyAttached File  2423527.jpg   53.05KB   5 downloads

Detroit Red Wings Nicklas Lidstrom #5 Red Jersey Attached File  2423382.jpg   53.67KB   3 downloads

you can just have a look

Edited by hellentry58, 12 July 2011 - 11:38 PM.

#74 Nicholonio

Nicholonio

est. 1989, representin'.

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but there's no point in me making a new thread regarding this.

Any who, all the past links on this thread have either died out or don't have what I'm looking for...but does anyone have anything new? Or places to recommend? I did a quick Google search and found: http://www.aliexpres...seys-cheap.html but I'm not sure if it's legit since most of the stuff is cheap, but it looks too good to be true. Same with this: http://wholesalejerseysall.net/

#75 PumpkinEscobar

PumpkinEscobar

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

I ordered a Wild Gaborik jersey several years ago from frozenpond.com and loved it

#76 canadian wings fan

canadian wings fan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

haha dropping $160 while drunk on a Tomas Holmstrom jersey. I love it

#77 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,068 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

:lol:

I send an email to http://www.nhl-jerseys-supply.com/ this morning asking them my concerns on the florida and dallas jerseys as well as questions on buying 30 wholesale and I got a reply back just now in some pretty poor english. My question's I asked seem to be totally ignored and the only sentence that made any sense was " send me list of jerseys you buy please 30 dollars very low price."

Hmmm.

Posted Image

#78 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

:lol:

You pay me 30 dorra, very good, best price. Maybe you get jersey, maybe not

#79 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

I've actually had good luck with the overseas shops, never know how the jersey will end up though.  Their sizing, orientation, font, etc can vary from place to place.  Lately I've been ordering from Detroit Athletics though so the money goes to Detroit.  The jerseys are legit and they put the name/number on them there.  Great people to deal with too.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#80 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

I've actually had good luck with the overseas shops, never know how the jersey will end up though.  Their sizing, orientation, font, etc can vary from place to place.  Lately I've been ordering from Detroit Athletics though so the money goes to Detroit.  The jerseys are legit and they put the name/number on them there.  Great people to deal with too.

I get my Chinese jerseys through someone else, I pay $50 but if I go to pick it up and it's bad, I can just say sorry not buying that garbage