• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

Johan scores atleast 2 goals for sure, he is pissed that the guy cut his face, hes gonna f*** s*** up.

Maybe this time, instead of tossing Seto's mouthguard like he did Kane's, he can rip off his little diving wristbands. Besides, I wanna see if they're color-coordinated.

My prediction:

Jiri Hudler will fly in from russia and crash threw the roof of the shark tank in full uniform and score the go ahead goal with 0.2 seconds left in the game.

After a long review (at least 30 minutes) of the goals validity it is determined no-goal - but since Hudler is not an eligible skater and has no team there is no too many men on the ice penalty.

Enthralled by Happy Hudler's return the Wings are motivated and Hank scores the game winning goal less than 30 seconds into the first OT.

so... ******* versus has the whole series or what?!?!?!?!?

Nope game 3 is FSD!!! Looking forward to Larry Murphy between the boards!

Maybe this time, instead of tossing Seto's mouthguard like he did Kane's, he can rip off his little diving wristbands. Besides, I wanna see if they're color-coordinated.

Anyone do a photoshop of Setoguchi on a Diving board? w/ a swim cap and goggles maybe?

If the Wings play a full 60 minutes, they have the game in the bag. If not, the game is up for grabs.

My 800th post is for a Wings victory and for #8, Abdelkader to get a Gordie Howe hat trick tonight!

I like the edit ;)