• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

I think the Sharks are getting chances but the Wings are getting theirs as well. They are controlling the puck and laying the wood down! We just need to keep up the pressure, get some more shots, and give Jimmy some relief.

This is like a pre-lockout game tonight. Clutching, grabbing, arm-bars, hooking and take-downs on both sides. I don't have a clue as to how the Wings have the lead right now. The Sharks look like they have engines on their skates and they are playing with two extra skaters....

this is just ******* riduculous......really these guys deserve acting awards. If anything they need to take one for the interference and one for the dive. that call is just unreal.

Really some questionable calls - but the Wings gotta work past that. Don't let the refs determine this outcome. Can't take any more in the third - it's pure stats. But the effort in the 2nd half of the 2nd is what I'm talking about - good stuff. LGW

Do Sharks fans realize how strange they look when they're doing that Jaws motion with their arms?

My dad was saying the same thing. He said if fans did something that stupid at the Joe, he would never go to a game