• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

This game is becoming unwatchable. I cannot believe the imcompetence of these refs.

Look at the incompetence at the top echelon of the NHL.

It's not a coincidence.

EDIT: and no I don't mean to say there is a conspiracy. The ******* idiots who would have to be in on it are too inept at daily operations to pull anything off at that scale anyway.

Edited by BuckeyeWingsfan80

Do Sharks fans realize how strange they look when they're doing that Jaws motion with their arms?

Was thinking the same thing, and if they know "Sharks" is a one syllable word, in "Let's go Shaaa- arks."

Guest Lidstromboli

My dad was saying the same thing. He said if fans did something that stupid at the Joe, he would never go to a game

fans at the joe sing Journey

that's 10 times worse

That's a ******* dive.

Has Raffy left the game? Been some weird pairings out there. Lidstrom-Ericsson, Kronwall-Lilja, Lidstrom-Kronwall.

Looks like they're using a 5 man rotation. Lils seems to be the odd one out right now for some reason. Can't understand that given how bad Ericsson's looked at times. Maybe Babs is saving Lils for all of the PKs.

Has Raffy left the game? Been some weird pairings out there. Lidstrom-Ericsson, Kronwall-Lilja, Lidstrom-Kronwall.

I'm assuming they're pairing BigRig with Lids as a show of no-confidence in BigRig, and I wholeheartedly agree. He looks lost.