• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

I like what I'm seeing from the Wings.

In the 3rd... stay out of the box! And win the game.

It will be hard with the Refs determined to keep them in the box.

Edited by LidsFan

wow appeal to popularity

you got me there. argument over

It's not illogical if the majority of people do enjoy it. It's not appeal to popularity if he doesn't make any statements. He's discrediting you, by stating a fact, and not an opinion. If he said, "I think this song is awesome, I mean look, everyone else likes it, so you must not know what you're talking about", then that would be an appeal to popularity ;)

Other than Lindsay Soto..she needs to pose for Maxim/Playboy/Hustler/Penthouse etc

I agree, but, I'm mostly talking about the random crowd shots...there was one w/a shark head hat...looked like her face was on fire and it was put out w/a ax..

I agree, but, I'm mostly talking about the random crowd shots...there was one w/a shark head hat...looked like her face was on fire and it was put out w/a ax..

That is so mean

Guest scottj

Ericsson and Lilja have had a strong 2 periods.

And dare I say Williams has not been brutal.

ya know what? i may be pretty drunk, but I thought Williams showed some heart (WHAT!) a couple times... It looked like he was fightin his dick off a couple times

This may not be Howard's best outing, but it's shaping up to perhaps be his most important outing as a playoff goalie. Learning to bounce back from adversity within the context of a 60 minute game is incredibly important and thus far, Howard's struggled with that in the playoffs. Tonight seems to be a different story.

So far this is the best Howard's played after giving up a 2nd goal in the playoffs. He'll need to keep it up if we're going to have a chance. He's hardly the only guy out there slacking on some of these plays, but we need big saves from the goalie in the playoffs to win. That HUGE save after the 2nd goal was a turning point in the game if you ask me. San Jose scores there and Howard and the Wings likely would've been shattered. That's the power of a huge save at the right time, and it's absolutely necessary to be able to do that to win in the playoffs.

Let's hope we keep it up!

I'd still take Cali girls than Michigan girls on a whole lol. Detroit women or San Jose, not too hard of a choice :P

ya know what? i may be pretty drunk, but I thought Williams showed some heart (WHAT!) a couple times... It looked like he was fightin his dick off a couple times

I just remember seeing him try to hit someone in the corner in his first shift. He ended up on the ice, but atleast he broke up the play haha.

Ericsson and Lilja have had a strong 2 periods.

And dare I say Williams has not been brutal.

Word on the D being nasty tonight. All of them have done their part, really.

So I've been drinking my good luck charm for the Wings...Labatt's BLue! One more period, c'mon boys. And drinking all evening has made the BS calls much more tolerable then if I was sober...

Guest scottj

I just remember seeing him try to hit someone in the corner in his first shift. He ended up on the ice, but atleast he broke up the play haha.

I thought I saw him actually fighting in the corner... I may be wrong though. I haven't had much to eat but I've had plenty much to drink.

3RD PERIOD ON!... won't be back until the end