• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

this has been a shocking 3rd period from the wings. they have so much experience but you would not know it with the level of ill-discipline and sheer stupidity they have shown here.

The reffing in this game borders either on abject stupidity or criminal negligence. Or both. I have watched hockey for 12 years and this is the worst-reffed game I've ever witnessed. Non-calls on the Sharks for head-hitting, for interference, for goalie interference, for hooking,and for DIVING. Calls made on Abdelkader, Bertuzzi and others that were absolutely not penalties. Five-on-threes handed to the Sharks. OH? They score? Wow. Go figure. And the Wings begin not to take chances because they figure they'll be called. Again.

And their fans stand there and applaud as if they've earned where they are in this game. It is a travesty. I do not nor will I ever care again what happens to the Sharks and their fans. And whoa and wow. They've had two bad calls all night. One on Marleau and the goalie interference call that just happened on Heatley. Choke on it, Sharks' fans.

Meanwhile, who do I go to to complain or question? There is nowhere. Nobody who will listen. No one really gives a s***. The NHL/and/or Bettman are obviously infallible. And they obviously don't care how bad they look after a game like this or how it affects their audience numbers. There is no recourse, there will be no consequences or action taken against this farce.

I sent an email to NHL.com, but that will go nowhere.

Dude, give it a break, the calls have been bad all the way around, the game however was won by the Sharks playing a better game then the Wings. Give credit where it is due, please!