• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

The entire team, save Howard (no pun intended) have been horrible tonight.

Datsyuk and Holmstrom have not been horrible. However, the majority of the team has in fact, been horrible.

Dude, give it a break, the calls have been bad all the way around, the game however was won by the Sharks playing a better game then the Wings. Give credit where it is due, please!

are you ******* kidding me?? seriously you just said the calls were bad all the way around. what game were you watching

Dude, give it a break, the calls have been bad all the way around, the game however was won by the Sharks playing a better game then the Wings. Give credit where it is due, please!

He did , he gave all the credit to the Refs where it should go..

Better game 10 powerplays and could only get 4 goals??? Better game?? really

Refs aside, the Wings honestly didn't play very well tonight.

Just got to get it going on Tuesday at the Joe. They can still make this a series.

well they were winning at the start of the 3rd, and dominating play, until the BS started

Well what can I say... I would love to see Detroit play San Jose without 20 ridiculous penalties.. just for the record, when was the last time Detroit was short handed 10 times in a game?

This officiating has been a joke. Worst I've seen in a long time, which is saying something in this joke of a league. Its one thing when the Wings deserve it and its called both ways. The former happened plenty tonite on both sides, but the latter is the problem. The Sharks were allowed to play all night, the Wings were not. The refs have again factored into a playoff game. f***. THIS. LEAGUE.