• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

5/2 Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

WHAT THE f*** WAS THAT QUESTION?!?! OH MY LORD

In case anyone's not watching NBC or turned it off ... Pierre gets a postgame with PK Subban and asks him ... "I saw you looking over at Sidney Crosby on the Penguins bench. Were you just saying 'Wow, I can't believe I'm playing against him?'"

Edited by Octopus's Garden

In case anyone's not watching NBC or turned it off ... Pierre gets a postgame with PK Subban and asks him ... "I saw you looking over at Sidney Crosby on the Penguins bench. Were you just saying 'Wow, I can't believe I'm playing against him?'"

I heart RDS and CBC today for this exact reason.

Montreal won?

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the Habs pull off a come-from-behind win as an underdog and the postgame is all about Crosby yet again (who did nothing all game)?

Let me welcome you to the new NHL, where Crosby is our supreme overlord. It's like 1984, but without the telescreens.

Guest REDWINGSFTW

Should be a 2 game suspension for Adams!

f*** PITTSBURGH YEAH MONTREAL TIME BABY. Hopefully they somehow pull off this series just like washington. But fleury has the ability to match halak if he becomes sharp.

f*** PITTSBURGH YEAH MONTREAL TIME BABY. Hopefully they somehow pull off this series just like washington. But fleury has the ability to match halak if he becomes sharp.

No way. Fleury is WAAAAY overated. He has a career .902 playoff save percentage. His best year in the playoffs was 08 when he was .921 and everybody keys on that 1 year

04 .896

06 .898

07 .906

08 .921

09 .912

10 .905

Compare that to Brouer .914, Luongo .918, Nabokov .912, Osgood .905, Halak .919, Theodore .918, Huet .913, Hasak .935, Roy .918

Numbers don't lie. The guy is not an elite playoff goalie, in fact he's not even a good playoff goalie.

My brother was at the game cheering for the Habs.

He was told by the pengiuns fans that he was:

"A F---ING *****"

And

"Go home and suck a dick"

Well, isn't that precious. Though there are s*** fans like that everywhere. I got accosted by many a drunk Blackhawks fans at Wings/Hawks games with my dad. Doesn't mean they were all like that.

Montreal won?

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me welcome you to the new NHL, where Crosby is our supreme overlord. It's like 1984, but without the telescreens.

I thought about counting the number of times that the NBC lakies mentioned Syd but realized that it would be a waste of my time....

Well, isn't that precious. Though there are s*** fans like that everywhere. I got accosted by many a drunk Blackhawks fans at Wings/Hawks games with my dad. Doesn't mean they were all like that.

Was your Dad (Hawks fan) one of them?

That cracked me up -- the way Pierre described it, PK was staring slack-jawed at Sidney Crosby ("greatest player in the world") on the bench.

PK's response - a confused "Uhhh, not really."

Was your Dad (Hawks fan) one of them?

LOL, no. My dad doesn't get drunk in front of women. If he's out with his buddies, that's one thing; but if I'm there or my mom is there or my sister is there, he won't. He'll have maybe a couple and then go straight to Pepsi or something.

You have to be making that up. Seriously, I mean...you have to be. They're not even trying to hide it anymore?

Puke.

You have to be making that up. Seriously, I mean...you have to be. They're not even trying to hide it anymore?

Puke.

Edi. NBC. Nothing but Crosby. It's all a sign. The Illuminati and the International Banking Cartel are behind it. New World Order. The end times. It's all there, man.

Wasn't trying to imply they all are...Probably are Wings fans that might say the same to an opposing team fan.

Just commenting on how ridiculous some people can be.

The way I remember it was, Pierre was talking about the fact that he was a rookie, and asked if was surprised to be playing against Crosby, in the playoffs, in his first NHL season.

Words to that affect anyways.

The kid replied the usual "I have nothing but respect, yada, yada, yada........

It was a stupid question. No doubt.

Wasn't trying to imply they all are...Probably are Wings fans that might say the same to an opposing team fan.

Just commenting on how ridiculous some people can be.

I'm sure there are, and I wasn't trying to imply that you think all Pens fans are like that.