• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

You have to be making that up. Seriously, I mean...you have to be. They're not even trying to hide it anymore?

Puke.

Edi. NBC. Nothing but Crosby. It's all a sign. The Illuminati and the International Banking Cartel are behind it. New World Order. The end times. It's all there, man.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#122 russianswede919293

russianswede919293

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Well, isn't that precious. Though there are s*** fans like that everywhere. I got accosted by many a drunk Blackhawks fans at Wings/Hawks games with my dad. Doesn't mean they were all like that.

Wasn't trying to imply they all are...Probably are Wings fans that might say the same to an opposing team fan.

Just commenting on how ridiculous some people can be.

#123 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

WHAT THE f*** WAS THAT QUESTION?!?! OH MY LORD

In case anyone's not watching NBC or turned it off ... Pierre gets a postgame with PK Subban and asks him ... "I saw you looking over at Sidney Crosby on the Penguins bench. Were you just saying 'Wow, I can't believe I'm playing against him?'"

The way I remember it was, Pierre was talking about the fact that he was a rookie, and asked if was surprised to be playing against Crosby, in the playoffs, in his first NHL season.
Words to that affect anyways.
The kid replied the usual "I have nothing but respect, yada, yada, yada........

It was a stupid question. No doubt.

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#124 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

Wasn't trying to imply they all are...Probably are Wings fans that might say the same to an opposing team fan.

Just commenting on how ridiculous some people can be.

I'm sure there are, and I wasn't trying to imply that you think all Pens fans are like that.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor