• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Miss Wing Queen

Eaves out for Game 2

Rate this topic

Guest REDWINGSFTW

I dont mind williams as long as hes not on the powerplay, but definately i would want to have eaves playing.

Guest REDWINGSFTW

If i were abdelkader i would tell williams HEY ***** I TOOK YOUR JOB.

I agree that babcock should have put may in the lineup tonight. Williams is by no means a 4th line player, and he doesn't fit on our third line.

May would no doubt spark the team, and maybe even drop the gloves if needed. The sharks won't be messing around with the star players when they know May is in the lineup.

The good thing about this is it tells the wings bottom six that their spot is not secure. They have to play hard and well to make the line-up next game. The "friendly" competition is gonna be good i think/hope.

How on earth does it send that message? Eaves is hurt. Not a healthy scratch. They have to put somebody in to take his place.

What the f*** is Babcock doing? Brad May should play.

He'd come out hitting like a maniac and would give great energy to the 4th line.

Williams and Draper are both useless, and will just hold Helm back.

Worst checking line in the NHL right here and it should have been May Day on it to bolster it.

You can't hit what you can't catch.

How on earth does it send that message? Eaves is hurt. Not a healthy scratch. They have to put somebody in to take his place.

Now look at it from Williams point of view. If he plays well and hte wings win maybe he keeps his spot in the lineup when eaves gets healthy.

I didn't know you were a Williams slappy.

Williams couldn't hit up a bong.

Williams has some offensive ability, May has little to none. Both are slow as molasses, Eaves is better than both but Williams is probably a better choice for his substitute.

You can't hit what you can't catch.

When May is out against their 4th line his speed wouldn't be a problem and he would hit like crazy. He would've been muchb etter then Willy

Guest Four

When May is out against their 4th line his speed wouldn't be a problem and he would hit like crazy. He would've been muchb etter then Willy

You kidding? The Sharks will flop before he even hits them

I didn't know you were a Williams slappy.

Williams couldn't hit up a bong.

Do I sound like a Williams slappy?

If the guy is put on the 4th line he isn't going to do anything negative. He has more skill than most 4th line guys and last night he didn't do anything stupid.

It's not something I worry about (nor really care about) when our 2nd line can't score and defense can't hold leads.