• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Miss Wing Queen

Eaves out for Game 2

Rate this topic

I think Williams is going to have a great game tonight. He's gonna be all pissed off and really looking to prove himself.

I hope so... seeing he hasn't done a thing all year 2day would be a good day to show up...

Williams better show up. He's usually good for one decent game every couple weeks, so let's hope today is the day.

Hopefully Eaves can heal up a bit, he hasn't looked a 100% yet in the playoffs.

What the f*** is Babcock doing? Brad May should play.

He'd come out hitting like a maniac and would give great energy to the 4th line.

Williams and Draper are both useless, and will just hold Helm back.

Worst checking line in the NHL right here and it should have been May Day on it to bolster it.

Eaves hasn't done anything in the playoffs anyways.

I'll take Eaves being relatively quiet over Williams every day of the week. Even when Eaves isn't really producing offensively, at least he isn't hurting the team in the process. Williams is typically always noticeable, most often not for the right reasons.

Eaves is also very good on the penalty kill with Helm. Not that the Red Wings don't have other players to step in on the PK, but Eaves still brings speed and energy. I'd rather have Brad May than Williams half-assing it at this point.

I think it will show us who the real coach of the Red Wings were... Babcock, or McLellan...

Really? Personally it would take a lot more then one playoff series to prove that McLellan is a better coach then Babcock.

I like McLellan too...

I hope we can win with 3 lines tonight. Because with Draper and Williams on the same line it'll be the Irrelevant line tonight. Poor Helm, and Brad May really deserves a shot, at least he'll hit somebody.

Does this mean that he will play on the powerplay, too?

What the f*** is Babcock doing? Brad May should play.

He'd come out hitting like a maniac and would give great energy to the 4th line.

Williams and Draper are both useless, and will just hold Helm back.

Worst checking line in the NHL right here and it should have been May Day on it to bolster it.

Its times like these when I look up and thank the heavens you don't run the Red Wings.

Its times like these when I look up and thank the heavens you don't run the Red Wings.

Ruin the Red Wings by putting May on the 4th line instead of Williams, who doesn't belong on a 4th line?

You're the one who has no idea what he's talking about apparently.

I say that our top 2 lines play a lot better rendering our 3rd line irrelevant instead of it being that sharks that do it. Cleary, Franzen, Zetterberg, Flip and Bert all have to be better or we could have me in there in place of Eaves and it wouldn't matter.